Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Sigh.... Is it True? Is Neocron Alive Again?

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Sigh.... Is it True? Is Neocron Alive Again?

Postby Tret » Wed Dec 19, 2007 9:52 am

As I read forums everywhere, I see people inquiring on NC2 once again. Folks that have been gone for years to include myself. What is the big change that is drawing the people that once favored the best MMO out back? I would love to play again however the reason for my leaving was due to the lack of population and the availability of resources they provide. So, as to this day, can anyone tell me if there is a surge in the population finally after all these years since NC1. If so, I would gladly love to come back to the game once again.

Thanks.

Tret
Tret
THN nib

Postby Skelly » Wed Dec 19, 2007 2:02 pm

about 10-15 % in the evenings so quite a few are playing atm.
Reason is simple.go to neocron website and check the latest patch.
Alot back to nc 1 status
Skelly
THN nib

Postby Tret » Wed Dec 19, 2007 10:02 pm

Nice I hope people once again start to come back and force KK to continue updates. I really like this game and ever since I left I have been wanting to find a game MMO wise that matched this or beat it. WoW will never be like this game. And I played Hellgate: London recently which kinda resembles this game and I just got sore and missed the cyberpunk firstperson shooter MMO. This game does in fact and always will have the best PvP.
Tret
THN nib

Postby Faid » Fri Dec 21, 2007 6:06 am

It's a really great time to come back and check things out. Accounts are free for the month and there is a lot of activity happening right now.
Faid
THN User

Postby hivemind » Fri Dec 21, 2007 5:35 pm

Tret wrote: I played Hellgate: London recently which kinda resembles this game and I just got sore and missed the cyberpunk firstperson shooter MMO.

That's hilarious, that's exactly how I just came back. Hellgate London made me itch. And that's about all it was good for, tbh...
hivemind
THN nib

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jan 03, 2008 12:53 pm

I've been playing Hellgate London a lot recently... it looks pretty and suffers from the same linear design faults :P
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Jan 03, 2008 5:31 pm

i only think neocron is "alive" cus there is a free month after the patch ? :p

don't know if all people keep playing after that to.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby hivemind » Thu Jan 03, 2008 9:21 pm

Well, me and the other four or five guys from [d5g] who are back are paying (actually, we started paying a week before the free time), so we're around for a few more months at least. There ain't a damn thing else that's looking tempting.
hivemind
THN nib

Postby Kragar » Thu May 15, 2008 9:33 pm

I tried the free trial and read some forums which showed that the game have lots to offer. Played alot of mmos lately and most seem to be a copy of the other. Also some upcoming games like WAR and Conan didn't give me anything really new and exciting so atleast Im currently playing Neocron ~18 hours a day :w00t:

Getting back my old N1 characters helps alot even as they are pretty broke after transfer.

- Kragar
Kragar
THN Subscriber

Postby joemud » Mon Jun 02, 2008 8:27 am

i saw ver 2.2 and free trail and thought to myself "holly S&^% neocron is back,time to go play"....but no customer support and still no server or account 8 hours after my paypal setup through them.

this is like seeing rachel ray in nothing but a thong then getting kicked in the balls by a mule
joemud
THN nib

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2