Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

NC 1 Server emualtion? is it possible, need files!

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

NC 1 Server emualtion? is it possible, need files!

Postby Chuck Norris » Tue Oct 23, 2007 9:27 pm

Anyone know of any emu server of NC1, since its "nc2" now or whatever they want to call it. This game was a lot of fun but defiantly doesn't seem worth paying to play (sliding, clipping pvp). As far as I can tell NC1 would be considered abandoned ware by now thus making it not illegal
to emulate.

Hopefully an American server at least one good enough to run counter strike, should be able to run NC1 no problem, probably better then the companies hosting for "nc2".

Shame to see such a good concept slowly die out due to greed. I think some community development could do a lot of good. Some would be surprised with the amount of skilled developers out there. For example Shards of Dalaya has come a long way since its release as a EQ emu server.

anyone know of any emu servers or the old server files and client.

(also made same post on NC boards, really hoping for some thing.)
Chuck Norris
THN nib

Postby Chuck Norris » Tue Oct 23, 2007 10:17 pm

on a side note Nidhogg immediately deleted my post on the NC forums and threatened to ban me if I posted about this again.

I did not violate any of there forums rules, Nidhogg seems to abuse his power.
Chuck Norris
THN nib

Postby nEo-1664 » Tue Oct 23, 2007 11:10 pm

In keeping with the Neocron T&C, this topic of conversation will not be discussed. Poll removed, and consider this as a warning similar to Nidhoggs. Here at the THN, although not being under any T&C governed by Reakktor, at the same time we like to still ahere to our own ruling! Something like this that is likely to get you banned on the officials, will probably get you banned here also.

Poll Removed, Closed,

N
The future is unknown until the present reveals it
Trillian wrote:Boys are stupid, and girls are too expensive! - I think Neo is sexy. That is all!
nEo-1664
THN Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2