Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Ressi lies too much

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Ressi lies too much

Postby Wilheim » Sat Jul 28, 2007 5:11 pm

So its been along time since I have even had a thought about this abortion of a game. Though my interest was sparked the other day when I heard that Ressi has been accusing me and saying things about me when I havnt even been playing this game. So since I dont even play where do all these things come from and happen. I have a simple explanation to this mystery.

Ressi Lies About Everything.

Its a very simple concent to understand as most have recently. Everything ressi ever says is a huge lie. She wants to be the Golden Child of neocron and tries to use everyone then lies about them when they wont help her.

Now I havnt even seen this forum for a while so bare with me my internet friends. I saw that there post about ressi accusing people of being Demo Doll so I will clarify this for you as well.

Me and Demo Doll play Neocron together and are good friends as you all know. Any other opinions you have on our relationship together is your own. Now Clown is also our friend and plays NC with us as well. I know most of you don't like us and think we are horrible people and thats all fine and well. I wouldnt want it any other way. Ressi herself hates our guts and will do anything to try to spread a lie or rumor about us. She has accused us of many things and said many things about us that arent even true. This is what Ressi does however because she cant handle not getting what she wants. However what most of you may not know is all Three of us were in clan DoY. We were all invited by Ressi herself and invited onto her TS and all her little things. We were all considered friends by ressi as well. This all ended when we wouldnt help ressi and do something she wanted. So because she didnt get her blind obediance that she wishes from her little clan she starts lies and rumors.

Now to toss this little bit in for everyone. Me,Demo Doll and Clown do not play Neocron anymore. We arent hiding on any Alts or pretending to be someone else. If me and Demo Doll were still playing you would know it I assure you. We arent banned from Neocron either we just dont like it anymore. So you can say all the things you want but the truth is we arent banned.

So Ressi rest assured.... you dont have to be afraid of us pking you all the time or anyone being us. You sit in your apartments in peace.
Wilheim
THN nib

Postby Purple Gurl » Sat Jul 28, 2007 8:17 pm

who is ressi?
Purple Gurl
THN Visitor

Postby CMaster » Sun Jul 29, 2007 1:42 pm

You know, this thread isn't going to go anywhere good.

So its being locked, now.
CMaster
THN fan

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2