Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

HIOB - What has happened now?

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

HIOB - What has happened now?

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:05 am

Since Brammers has been missing in action for a couple of days I figured I'd post this here, before it's removed from VoTR et al... This is another hack from HIOB I came across this morning.

--

What has happened now? Your great government are barely back and now they are gone again? Has aynone seen the lovely Jack and Ronald within the last few days? Me not. And that cannot be good, or do you think so? Well the fact is they are away again and if you search for them, you will not hear anything. We searched all over and did not find any hint of them. And 2 such big cities without a leading hand...Also most stuff was going on in the background, it was definitly too little. There should be more hard and clearly drawn lines. Like the last time, or it will end in choas again as we know. Because nobody among you is able to do so, i will step in with my helpers and we will have to support you again. Until the governments come out of hiding, the instructions will come by us! Get up! You will hear from us!
///:LOAD FASTEJECT.EXEC -I
wrn>system-p>systemcore> UNKNOWN COMMAND
ERROR 665: connection terminated by user
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Pantho » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:09 am

I asked him to marry me, he refused :(
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jul 05, 2007 7:10 am

awww
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Delphi » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:01 am

Bram is away for the moment, myself and Cmaster wil be looking after the site, any issues please PM me.
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jul 05, 2007 9:03 am

lol, Delphi there are no issues, other than one thread needs deleting here: http://forum.techhaven.org/viewtopic.php?t=2728

I just made this post because Brammers usually posts them up in the HIOB section on the front page
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Delphi » Thu Jul 05, 2007 10:54 am

Abeyance wrote:lol, Delphi there are no issues, other than one thread needs deleting here: http://forum.techhaven.org/viewtopic.php?t=2728

I just made this post because Brammers usually posts them up in the HIOB section on the front page

It has been dealt with, and there is a new news post on the front of the site!
Delphi
THN Lead Wiki Administrator

Postby Abeyance » Thu Jul 05, 2007 11:22 am

woop
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Brammers » Fri Jul 06, 2007 7:40 am

Hi everyone, I suppose I am missing in action, I'll be back in a week but will drop in now and again.

Be nice to Cmaster and Delphi while I'm away.

P.S. Any HIOB hacks, feel free to post them here, as it's aways possible that one of us will miss one.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Postby John Keel » Fri Jul 06, 2007 8:40 am

Brammers wrote:Be nice to Cmaster and Delphi while I'm away.

you know us ;) we are always nice :P
John Keel
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:39 pm

Absolutely angelic, never mean to anybody!
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Pantho » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:40 pm

We even sell aimbots lol
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Abeyance » Mon Jul 09, 2007 12:40 pm

We do? Link?
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Pantho » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:32 pm

lol, no someone was asking to buy one on the forums

Brammers edited it, was funny tho

WTB Aimbot <insert e-mail> :)
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Abeyance » Mon Jul 09, 2007 1:36 pm

I was joking, I don't need an aimbot. I'm an APU, I can just clip :)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2