Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

HAHAHAHAHA!!!111oneoneoneonetwotwoplop

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

HAHAHAHAHA!!!111oneoneoneonetwotwoplop

Postby Zane » Mon Oct 13, 2003 8:28 pm

Ok.. first up, I'm an Athiest. That is to say, I don't believe there is something that requires worship.

Two Mormons dropped by earlier; an American and an Italian. Both very nice guys, I offered them in and poured them both a glass of orange juice with an ice cube.

They sat down.. said their prayer.. opened their Books of Mormon and I.... rolled a spliff.

So I fired up just as they were, and we chatted.. about relegion.. theirs, others... then.. unfortunately for them.. mine :twisted:

Needless to say, the conversation turned to one about the infinite properties of our universe and how it exists within a dodecahedron of perfectly curved space. The American was bored as hell, the Italian, I swear, was ready to take a toke on my spliff and was really getting into it. But then the American figured they better leave as they'd just missed the 9pm bus back home. *grins*

So.. I wonder if they'll pop over next week :D
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

hmm

Postby Syntax-Error » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:19 pm

i once earned my self a good bit of gratitude from my close. as i stood and had a 2.30h argument with the buggers . and then they vertually ran when i poped the question "If god it agains incest.. why did he forced the human race to become inbread with first adam and eve (there children) then with noa and his ark"

LOL
Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Postby HusK » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:32 pm

LoL, had a good deal of arguments what that kinda people myself.

Only last week, I had a 1 hour discusion about god, the purpose of live, etc. etc.
Every time I pointed out something bad in humanity they said thats our inperfectness, after I confronted them with the fact that according to them god only creates things in perfect harmony and that according to them god created us, and asked why then we could be inperfect.

I find it funny to point these things out at them but they always know some way to keep to their faith, to twist around words to get in their favor, or if they can't to perfectly twist the subject or ignore it.

Every bloody time they find a way.

For instance on your subject syn, they would probably say something like, human errors in writing down the stories in the bible, or make it a figure of speaking while 5 minutes before that they proclaimed the bible is 100% exact.
HusK
THN Whore

hmm

Postby Syntax-Error » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:35 pm

THese didnt, made some excuse and ran like girls
Since wars begin in the minds of men, it is in the minds of men that the defence of peace must be constructed.
- UNESCO Constitution
Syntax-Error
THN Supahfan

Postby HusK » Mon Oct 13, 2003 10:48 pm

LoL what a n00bs then *grins*

Btw.....5 more posts...or 4 by now and we breach the 1000 posts (incl replys) on the forum :D \o/ hehe.

I'm going to get a beer to celebrate *grins*
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Jest » Mon Oct 13, 2003 11:09 pm

[TgR]HusK wrote:Only last week, I had a 1 hour discusion about god, the purpose of live, etc. etc.
Every time I pointed out something bad in humanity they said thats our inperfectness, after I confronted them with the fact that according to them god only creates things in perfect harmony and that according to them god created us, and asked why then we could be inperfect.
I won't go into my beliefs or anything but as to the people you spoke with, they would probably say God created man with the ability to sin, and the ability not to sin. Man ate the apple, hence 'the fall' and all that jazz.

As for the Mormons, I live in Vegas (huge Mormon town) and we get a lot of missionaries like that. I wouldn't expect the Mormons to have an immediate answer to every question I ask them but in my experience the Mormon religion is definitely cultish. They have a lot of secret crap going on and most of the 'believers' have no idea where the church stands on official doctrine. If you ask them what they believe they just say "I believe what the church believes." And if you haven't ever read anything about the book of Mormon or anything about the history of the Mormon faith then I highly recommend it. In my opinion its absurd.

If you ever want to bring up a touchy topic with Mormons bring up the race card. They believe that black people are the descendants of Cain (of the Cain and Abel variety) and that they are basically the cursed people of earth. In fact until a 'revelation' a couple of decades ago black people weren't allowed in the churches at all. (Though to be fair Christians were and often still are guilty of the same sort of things in practice if not in principle). Just in the Mormon's case it counts as official doctrine.
Jest
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby HusK » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:29 am

I know nothing about mormons...we aint got those here \o/
I'll hope it stays that way hehe
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Zane » Tue Oct 14, 2003 12:55 am

it's fun to fuck with thier heads ;)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Calabim » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:32 am

Thank god we have laws against going from door to door in Denmark.
Only ones who are allowed are Red Cross,
so no funny monks with robes popping by to HL me.
LeRoy
PPU monk

Gwar Heldren
Professional Kami Pistol Spy
Calabim
THN User

Postby Zane » Tue Oct 14, 2003 10:45 am

Calabim wrote:so no funny monks with robes popping by to HL me.

If only I had my explosive liberator when they came to the door ;)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Trillian » Thu Oct 16, 2003 4:27 pm

Whenever people like that show up at my door i just tell them that i am a homosexual athiest (which is only half true, im really quite straight) and that scares them right off.
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby Zane » Thu Oct 16, 2003 5:18 pm

Sounds like a plan Trill ;)
Zane
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2