Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Greetings

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Greetings

Postby HTEC9900 » Sun Oct 12, 2003 7:32 am

Hello .. as a new member of Phoenix Ltd., I just wanted to introduce myself. I am a xx/51 Spy that specializes in Construction and weapon rebuilds for new players. I am located in Hawaii (GMT -10:00) and thus I am usually seen carrying out tasks rather late at night. On Thursdays and Fridays, I will most likely be present during earlier hours to do my part in the Phoenix Store.

Before going further, I would like to thank Mr. Shadowfall for allowing me to serve under Phoenix Ltd. as a new Engineer. Give me a shout if anything is needed of me.

Being a former Biotech employee, I found the transition to the FA faction interesting and rewarding. As with many of you, I do not fully support CityAdmin's actions and felt that, after some careful thinking, I could do much more good as a loyal member of the Fallen Angels. Yes, there have been times when our home has been overrun by those mad Monks and enemies to the Faction, but we will prevail. In addition, I hope for the best in [TgR]'s quest to begin establishing a presence in some of the nearby outposts. The Fallen Angels will be silent no more; we will grow stronger and make our presence felt, no matter the cost. Dissolution is not an option.

Well I'll see you guys (and gals) around. 8)
- HTEC9900
HTEC9900
THN fan

Postby Zane » Sun Oct 12, 2003 12:32 pm

Welcome aboard Mr HTEC.

I'm sure you'll fit in just fine.

Payday anyone?

ooc: I'll tweak your forum account now.
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby HusK » Sun Oct 12, 2003 2:32 pm

Welcome mate, I think you will enjoy your time with Phoenix just as much as I did.
HusK
THN Whore

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2