Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

Politics!

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Politics!

Postby Zane » Mon Oct 06, 2003 12:54 pm

Ok.. I'll soon be aligned with Fallen Angels again after an unfortunate bug. I've managed to get from -12 FA symp to 19 by wasting Black Dragon scum in Pepper Park.. but still.

That said, I'm still Chairman of the Fallen Angels. (woot)

Given that between us, Phoenix Ltd and TgR, we pretty much own Tech Haven. Would anyone here object if I remained in this position?

Having said that, you're likely to vote for either myself of whomever is representative for TgR. Killer? That you?

I've put my manifesto up. Well, it's been there a week, but it's the usual blurb about fallen angels etc.

If I could ask you all to place a vote, just so that some schmuck doesn't get the seat before we do. :D

Be safe (and vote for me) :P
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Thonkus » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:07 pm

Just out of curiosity, why didn't you just flag a GM? He could have fixed it I'm sure....they usually tell you to piss off, but if you could actually have gotten one to come see you, i'm sure you could have sweet talked your way into getting it adjusted without having to go gank BD NPC's. I mean hell, how could the current FC have -12 Sympathy of it's own faction, that's just ludicrous. Isn't like your trying to pull the wool over soemones eyes or anything.
Chief Scientist and Draftsman
Phoenix Limited
the Fallen Angels
Thonkus
THN fan

Postby Zane » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:12 pm

Fair point..

but then, I'd probably have got told to wait until the patch, because most GM's can't do that without an email to helpdesk. And that's like waiting for....er.. waiting for something that takes a long time to wait for.

So I thought I'd go waste some ammo. As for the 'transfer to FA'.. I'll be getting a GM to pay for that. As it's obvious I am an Angel. I'm the damn FC for christs sake.

But anyway.. back on topic.. you voted for me? ;)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Thonkus » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:14 pm

Long time ago, yes.
Phoenix Limited
the Fallen Angels
Thonkus
THN fan

Postby Zane » Mon Oct 06, 2003 1:18 pm

You're so sweet... sweet like a dirty old man masturbating under a dirty old raincoat in a dirty old newsagents over a dirty old mag.

To put it bluntly.. you're sweet in a dirtly old typa way..

yuck..
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby HusK » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:51 pm

TgR has as a whole no intention to enter politics, a long time ago I've voted for you Mr.Zane. However I have recently brought the clan representative option under the attention of our members, we so far have one candidate who wishes to become one. This representative will be there because he/she like politics, and will enter with almost no support from the clan itself. ( for the moment anyway )

As for politics, you don't vote for the one in clan, you vote for the one you trust most as faction councelor. That means that I've yet to see who I vote for next, You zane seem to be a very busy man outside of game(which is a good thing btw.), this works against you and me re-voting you as FC, however there are no other candidates for FC atm, you don't even get a team of councel members as there are no other representatives lol.

OOC: I see this FC as one very big ..no huge bullshit :p I don't think they ever going to do something for real and I don't think they will ever realy change something thats worth mentioning, thus I give a damn whois FC and whois not, I vote at times that I get bored and have nothing better to do than browsing the terminal options ;)
When KK introduces some powers for the FC I will start taking it serious mayb....hell by that time I might even put my self on the list as a representative...
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Zane » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:53 pm

Aww c'mon now.. I was the only person who you could guarentee would be online.. prior to my GFX problem. ;)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Thonkus » Mon Oct 06, 2003 5:55 pm

Yeah, ive never seen anything come out of it, but all of a sudden because we had trouble in TH, CA are all over the fucking place outside our home now. WTF!!! If that's the kind of assistance we can expect from KK with regards to the FC's concerns, I say, fuck a FC and just live. But I still voted for Zane 'cause I know him and trust him.
Phoenix Limited
the Fallen Angels
Thonkus
THN fan

Postby Zane » Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:08 pm

See.. he 'knows and trusts' me ;)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby HusK » Mon Oct 06, 2003 6:14 pm

Your a commercial thinking dude, I NEVER trust commercial thinking people, they always think of profit :P

But okay...to be fair I trust you *big grin*
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Zane » Mon Oct 06, 2003 7:55 pm

That's why Phoenix Ltd is so successful.. and GTL inc before that. :D
Zane
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2