Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

EVENT/STORY: Files From Phoenix on the cult in here

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby Morpheous » Sun May 23, 2004 8:49 am

Mr. Parker

As faction counsellor assistant, I think that this gesture of goodwill towards those of us who are confused about the patrols should not be ignored, and i'm sure Mr. Brammers and Ms. Ressi will welcome you to the next meeting.

I would like to remind certain members of our faction, namely members of the Skull Cult, that the CA patrols are not being forced upon the Councils by CA, we are allowing the Administration to assist traders in our halls by stopping them being killed by you. If you are annoyed at the CA killing you in TH with our permission, then don't kill your own faction's weak clans (Combat strength). If the CA hadn't requested to be allowed to patrol, i'm reasonably sure the Council would have hired the Mercs. Which would you prefer?
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Postby sanityislost » Sun May 23, 2004 9:09 am

Morpheous wrote:Mr. Parker

As faction counsellor assistant, I think that this gesture of goodwill towards those of us who are confused about the patrols should not be ignored, and i'm sure Mr. Brammers and Ms. Ressi will welcome you to the next meeting.

I would like to remind certain members of our faction, namely members of the Skull Cult, that the CA patrols are not being forced upon the Councils by CA, we are allowing the Administration to assist traders in our halls by stopping them being killed by you. If you are annoyed at the CA killing you in TH with our permission, then don't kill your own faction's weak clans (Combat strength). If the CA hadn't requested to be allowed to patrol, i'm reasonably sure the Council would have hired the Mercs. Which would you prefer?

Weak clans? ROFL only FA clans we have attacked is Phoenix and DoY. and i wouldnt call them weak.

@: alan: Sure come to the faction meeting, you will be welcome. tho i would really bring some sort of a weapon if i was you. i know some people in the cult that wouldnt want to kill you while your unarmed.

SiL ..:.. Doesnt mean they wont tho
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Sun May 23, 2004 9:31 am

I doubt Alan is going to come to the meeting TOTALLY unarmed. He can't afford the risk. There must be some security measures in place. I have a bad feeling about this.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby Alan Parker » Sun May 23, 2004 9:54 am

sanityislost wrote:@: alan: Sure come to the faction meeting, you will be welcome. tho i would really bring some sort of a weapon if i was you. i know some people in the cult that wouldnt want to kill you while your unarmed.

I assume that means that there are members of the cult who would show no compunction over killing an unarmed man, this does not suprise me.

booglebox wrote:I doubt Alan is going to come to the meeting TOTALLY unarmed. He can't afford the risk. There must be some security measures in place. I have a bad feeling about this.

Booglebox, you have a bad feeling about it because, being a devout cultist, you more than likely have something to hide. As anyone who knows me will agree, I am a man of my word. When I say that I will attend unarmed and unarmoured, I mean that I will be carrying no weapons and wearing no armour. I already have the trust of your council, as they have mine. Therefore I entrust my safety entirely to the Fallen Angels.

Alan Parker
Faction Chairperson, City Administration.
Never underestimate the power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby sanityislost » Sun May 23, 2004 10:08 am

[TgR]KILLER wrote:what is all this nonsence.. the cult think they are alone ? Alan said he would come to the meeting alone.. the meeting isn't just Alan and the cult.. its about whole FA.. a little couting.. 30 FA members.. 3 cult members.. surly 30 people can defend alan.. he has no worries..

*whispers to killer about the time TgR n Zane got the Tech Dude*

huh huh :P

SiL ..:..
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Sun May 23, 2004 10:35 am

Alan.
You are working with CA. Your word means diddlysquat to us cultists.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby Ressi » Sun May 23, 2004 11:24 am

Mr Parker is more then welcome to any faction meeting (one to be held soon). I demand, if Skull shows up, that there will be NO hostile action against anybody present. This includes Mr Parker. A faction meeting should be a neutral thing. I myself will also be without weapons and armour.
I hope, I am not wrong in assuming that even Skull members can behave in a neutral setting. I do have faith in all FA members. That members of Skull have chosen a different religion is their given right, however aggressions against fellow FA will not be accepted.

Ressi
Clan DoY
Chairwoman FA
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Clan: Defenders of York
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Alan Parker » Wed May 26, 2004 7:21 am

Dear All

It appears that the threat to Tech Haven is over for the time being. The cult has fled your home after a combined action involving both Tech Haven and Neocron security forces. The cult fled after we successfully raided and captured their Church.

City Admin continues to monitor the whereabouts of the cult and will update you if a threat to Tech Haven and yourselves is preceived. Until then, as promised all along, I will be withdrawing all City Admin forces from Tech Haven.

City Administration thanks you all for your help and support in this matter.

Regards

Alan Parker
Faction Chairman, City Administration
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby booglebox » Wed May 26, 2004 11:54 am

City admin are so sad that they tried to stop anyone they didn't like from getting to the party last night, and according to Morph, failed miserably. (Certain reports of a smoking CopBot on fire in a crater have been brought, rather rudely I might add, to my attention)

To answer your question, yes Skull Cult members will behave impeccably until the slightest hint of mention of the word skull, cranium, or neck vertabrae, at which chaos will ensue. Anyone wishing to talk to a Skull Cult member about anything to do with the upper torso of any creature will have to lock the said Cult member in his/her apartment with some droms and a large plasma pistol. Ten minuites is normally considered adequate "cooling down" time before you can attempt anything resembing a conversation.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby Alan Parker » Wed May 26, 2004 7:52 pm

City Admin tried to stop people going to a party?

I am afraid you must be sadly mistaken. There were no City Admin authorised parties on the night of the 25th of May to my knowledge.

Furthermore, City Administration does not "hire" it's security forces out to anyone wishing to hold a private party unless there will be important dignatories from other factions attending that party. There were no visits from any figures of importance from any of the allied or neutral factions on that night, so City Admin security forces were carrying out duties as normal.

Also, booglebox, you may not have noticed, but City Admin's copbots do not leave the central zones of neocron, with the exception of the patrols in the Industrial sectors.

If you have photographic evidence of the events, I would be happy to see them. If you only have word of mouth reports, then I suggest you disregard them as I can tell you most assuredly that no CopBots have ever operated as security at parties, nor will they ever. It's as ridiculous as suggesting that a TechHaven security bot was sighted serving drinks in Club Veronique.
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby THN CPU » Wed May 26, 2004 9:19 pm

hosted by the official neocron roleplay forum, kat's part in the skull story:
http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php ... ost1397262

(its incredibly good and breath taking, if you haven't read it, you missed something :!: )

Updated this thread to be an archive of Skull storys from neocron 1.

-VoN
'Tech Haven Network' Administrator
THN CPU
Tech Haven Network Administrator

Previous

Return to Role Playing