Forums

EVENT/STORY: Files From Phoenix on the cult in here

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby Alan Parker » Tue May 18, 2004 4:18 pm

ooc: SiL, you need to get in touch with anyone who wishes to be involved in the cult and make sure that they declare war on the cult, and also that you accept that war. I will try to get the CA guys to do so tonight. If not, because I may be unavailable, DM Praetorain and make sure he declares war on you, or his guys may end up with SL problems, and then NCPD will be on all our asses
Never underestimate the power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby sanityislost » Tue May 18, 2004 6:00 pm

Rp:
No Alan your men got there before Dark did we where fighting them for about 5 min before dark even showed up which by that time people from the cult had been killed. So when Dark showed up it was going to be a Slaughter with your men and dark wanting to attack us. However our god was there to kill both dark and your men before all his followers could be killed.

ooc: the war system doesnt work as far as i know which is why we are moving to BD members of the cult have already gained the FA to goto TG before we move to the BD

Boogle it looks as tho the cult is moving from FA :( you are still wanting to join us and your making a new char would say go BD to save having to get the FS however if ur keeping a char n changing FS we will help u all we can and cover faction changing costs.

SiL
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby HusK » Tue May 18, 2004 7:51 pm

OOC: Just going to do an ooc post here, I'm not going to move to any faction, if the cult moves I'll have to find myself a new role and a story to role myself into that. FA is my home sorry, not to mention that I could NEVER be a blackdragon, I always sympathysed with the tsunami's, but the bd are just cr00ks :roll:
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Alan Parker » Tue May 18, 2004 9:47 pm

Sanity,

That is not the report I received. The Mercenaries were in position early, that is true. However, fighting ONLY errupted when Dark showed up and your skull left the cavern to fight the intruders. The mercenaries opened fire thinking that the skull (and some of the cult) leaving the cave was the cue they had been waiting for. They were killed along with Dark. I think you'll find any cultists killed there were killed in the same way that the Dark and Mercenary forces were killed, though it would pain you to admit it. The skull once more unleashed it's merciless killing machines, which killed EVERYTHING in sight. This much I know to be true as I also had snipers posted to watch for any stragglers who may have reached the GenRep. These snipers reported to me. You will forgive me for trusting my own agents over the ramblings of a religious zealot.
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby sanityislost » Tue May 18, 2004 10:59 pm

Alan Parker wrote:had snipers posted to watch for any stragglers who may have reached the GenRep

Alan all of that is bullshit and you proved in your own post, why have snipers for stragglers if they wernt on orders to kill them :roll:

SiL
ImageImage
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Wed May 19, 2004 12:06 pm

i play nc by trial account after tr. acc because i am hardly ever on nc. i can easily get another trial account with another faction for the skull cult. No problemos there. Also we could recriut more n00bs to fight those who oppose the cult. Sorry alan parker, but n00bs are stupid people in large groups, and they jump when the skull says jump/run/hop/skip/lynch alan parker. :wink: that is if we can convince n00bs to join the cult which is another matter.

ooc Whats wrong with bd? ::crookage::
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby HusK » Wed May 19, 2004 1:47 pm

booglebox wrote:ooc Whats wrong with bd? ::crookage::

its just a feeling I have about them, I view them as not honourable, probably cause I still got tsunami blood in me :p
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Morpheous » Wed May 19, 2004 5:33 pm

No matter what, there will always be people who will NEVER join the Cult.
All we can hope is that if the Cult is alive, then those who do not want to join the Cult can accept them and live peacefully beside them.

I would like to state that Phoenix Ltd Section 2 were performing actions as ordered to by higher authority, which we had no control over, and that we are still holding our position as Neutral to Cult, unless they move to the Black Dragon, in which case they will be treated as an enemy faction.

As the Faction Counsellor assistant, I would like to offer my neutral position as mediator for any discussions that might occour between the two parties.

Morpheous
FA-Faction Counsellor Assistant
Head of Section 2 : Phoenix Ltd
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Postby Alan Parker » Wed May 19, 2004 5:57 pm

All

Regardless of what is said here, the fact remains, City Admin is commited to the disolution of the cult, by whatever means necessary. After events this week and behaviour by the cult, it appears that a peaceful solution to this problem cannot be found.

Sanity, maybe you can answer me as to why members of your clan have been attacking CityAdministration runners on-sight this week. These are attacks on runners who have no prior involvement with the cult and who, in one instance, were also teamed with members of the cult at the time.

I have received, and continue to receive reports like this. Good people of Tech Haven, I suggest you prepare for war. I had hoped it would not come to this, but unfortunately, Cultist activities have extended past revenge on those who so cleverly out witted them first time round, but now to indeiscriminate killings of innocents. Anyone who does not wish to be involved will be offerd shelter in Neocron. Those who stay had best decide where there alliegences lie.
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby sanityislost » Wed May 19, 2004 6:13 pm

Alan Parker wrote:All

Regardless of what is said here, the fact remains, City Admin is commited to the disolution of the cult, by whatever means necessary. After events this week and behaviour by the cult, it appears that a peaceful solution to this problem cannot be found.

Sanity, maybe you can answer me as to why members of your clan have been attacking CityAdministration runners on-sight this week. These are attacks on runners who have no prior involvement with the cult and who, in one instance, were also teamed with members of the cult at the time.

I have received, and continue to receive reports like this. Good people of Tech Haven, I suggest you prepare for war. I had hoped it would not come to this, but unfortunately, Cultist activities have extended past revenge on those who so cleverly out witted them first time round, but now to indeiscriminate killings of innocents. Anyone who does not wish to be involved will be offerd shelter in Neocron. Those who stay had best decide where there alliegences lie.

My members have started the slaughter of your runners AS soon as i got your msg which said i would be killed on sight and also when you threatened me in Plaza 1

ooc: BTW the BD thingy isnt known in RP yet got a cool plan for it was just warning people that wanted to join the cult that we would be moving soon incase they wanted to stay FA cause they would be just as well joining another clan/cult

SiL
ImageImage
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Thu May 20, 2004 11:14 am

@morph: A peaceful solution to the problemo? PEACE? youre the one who has the peace:out tshirt! Thats what nc is all about! War, a bit of a rest to make new weps, other crap, then more war! War is fun!

@alan parker:

I see cityadmin's point, but to quote homer simpson: "Just because I don't care dosnt mean i don't understand". CA won't be able to destroy the skull, it's too powerful. i think. hope. pray. If it can't defend it's childeren than Skull help us all.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby Alan Parker » Thu May 20, 2004 4:03 pm

Good Fallen Angels.

It has started. City Administration made a successful patrol of Tech Haven on Wednesday. These patrols will continue until the threat has been eliminated, or at least expelled from Tech Haven. When one of these two conclusions is reached, there will be no further need for a City Admin presence inside your home, and we will leave unconditionally. As strange as it seems, the City Admin is there to help you, but then, these are strange times.

I hope this message reaches the ears of those in Tech Haven who maybe aren't tainted by the skull's influence, as seems to be the majority of people reading this.

Just Live.

Alan Parker,
Faction Chairman, CityAdministration
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby sanityislost » Thu May 20, 2004 4:24 pm

Alan Parker wrote:Good Fallen Angels.

It has started. City Administration made a successful patrol of Tech Haven on Wednesday. These patrols will continue until the threat has been eliminated, or at least expelled from Tech Haven. When one of these two conclusions is reached, there will be no further need for a City Admin presence inside your home, and we will leave unconditionally. As strange as it seems, the City Admin is there to help you, but then, these are strange times.

I hope this message reaches the ears of those in Tech Haven who maybe aren't tainted by the skull's influence, as seems to be the majority of people reading this.

Just Live.

Alan Parker,
Faction Chairman, CityAdministration

So Brammers and the FA council seems you all have what you wanted doesnt it? CA patrols (aka raids) in tech haven hope your sitting on your big comfy chair laughing to yourself :roll:

SiL ..:..
ImageImage
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby Alan Parker » Thu May 20, 2004 6:01 pm

SiL

They are not raids. They are patrols. When my agent scour the halls of Tech Haven of Cultists, it is so that members of the opposed clans, who are currently being targeted by the cult (I name Phoenix and DoY), can walk safely in the halls of Tech Haven. Neither of these two clans appear capable of mounting serious opposition to you, and as a former member of Tech Haven myself, I feel that I am in a position where I can use all that is at my disposal to assist them. This is especially true when the cult is also actively targeting City Admin, it just makes it so much easier to get authorisation for this kind of action.

My thanks for your continued support and patience, Angels, we will endeavour to get this matter resolved soon as is possible.

Just Live,

Alan Parker
Faction Chairperson, City Administration.
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby HusK » Thu May 20, 2004 6:23 pm

And again the Cityadmin takes control over our home, When will they learn invading other peoples homes is NOT a sign of good will ???

And what sickens me more is that most Fallen Angels, including the science council and runner council' just let it happen, what? they even support it.

I will use all my resources at hand to make sure you all will have a terrible time! If I where you angels, I'd protect cores quickly, you never know when someone inuntentionaly inserts a virus that fixes the turrets targetting system to what it SHOULD be!!

Yours faitfully,

Harold 'HusK' Marshall
Upcoming Black Dragon Cult Activist!
HusK
THN Whore

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing