Forums

EVENT/STORY: Files From Phoenix on the cult in here

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby sanityislost » Thu May 20, 2004 6:40 pm

Alan Parker wrote:SiL

They are not raids. They are patrols. When my agent scour the halls of Tech Haven of Cultists, it is so that members of the opposed clans, who are currently being targeted by the cult (I name Phoenix and DoY), can walk safely in the halls of Tech Haven. Neither of these two clans appear capable of mounting serious opposition to you, and as a former member of Tech Haven myself, I feel that I am in a position where I can use all that is at my disposal to assist them. This is especially true when the cult is also actively targeting City Admin, it just makes it so much easier to get authorisation for this kind of action.

My thanks for your continued support and patience, Angels, we will endeavour to get this matter resolved soon as is possible.

Just Live,

Alan Parker
Faction Chairperson, City Administration.

So your saying that a group of people which has around about 6 times the (active) numbers of the cult needs raids from CA to help protect them.
*cough*bull shit*cough*
your just using that as an excuse to have CA hold on Tech Haven so you can have it work for you rather than against you for your war with DoY.

SiL
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby Alan Parker » Fri May 21, 2004 7:22 am

SiL,

You have seen my promise. Once the threat is eliminated, or is no longer in Tech Haven (i.e. The council gets it's act together and does the right thing expels you), then City Admin will withdraw completely and unconditionally. Judge us as and when the time comes, and not a moment before.

Furthermore, if the active runners you spoke of had acted (which to my knowledge that have not yet done), there would be no need for me to send my agents. However after discussions with security experts in Tech Haven, it has been agreed that City Admin will perform security duties inside Tech Haven on behalf of the Fallen Angels. These duties will be performed with as much mercy as the cultists showed my Agents.

Kindest Regards, cultists.

Alan Parker,
Faction Chairman CityAdministration
Never underestimate the power of Stupid People in Large Groups
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby booglebox » Fri May 21, 2004 10:08 am

i cant believe it alan parker you are letting ca run wild in th what are you playing that you are pouring petrol on a metaphorical fire while spraying yourself with meths.

omfg the last retreat of fa has been overrun by red tape.

come saturday things will be rectified.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby sanityislost » Fri May 21, 2004 11:38 am

Alan Parker wrote:SiL,

You have seen my promise. Once the threat is eliminated, or is no longer in Tech Haven (i.e. The council gets it's act together and does the right thing expels you), then City Admin will withdraw completely and unconditionally. Judge us as and when the time comes, and not a moment before.

Can i just ask one damn thing....WTF gives you the right to decide what should happen inside TH and WTF gives you the right to decide what the hell the council should and shouldnt do. CA should get there skanky asses out of TH and back into pepper park last i heard you got TS and BD acting like they own the place. Fix the problems in your own god damn city and get the fuck outta TH. Cause if the council wont remove you, we sure as hell will.

SiL ..:..
ImageImage
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Fri May 21, 2004 12:00 pm

Well said sil you took the words out of my mouth (soz allan parker) but me being a n00b i didn't want to incur the wrath of fa...
ooc this is funi!
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby Ressi » Fri May 21, 2004 1:22 pm

Well it would be great if I, as leader of DoY, could read these files.
But all I get is advertisements for the Army and such.
Can somebody give me a better link please?
It would be much appreciated since this is a subject of great importance to DoY

Ressi
Clan DoY
Chairwomen of FA
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Clan: Defenders of York
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby sanityislost » Fri May 21, 2004 1:27 pm

ooc: ok will see if i can find a better place to host the files. sowwy :S

[edit] ooc: having probs uploading the flash stuff comp keeps crashing will do it asap.

SiL
ImageImage
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby Ressi » Fri May 21, 2004 2:31 pm

Thanks San u are an angel

Ressi
Clan DoY
Chairwoman FA
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Postby sanityislost » Fri May 21, 2004 3:39 pm

ooc: nprobs ressi, tho i couldnt find a host that wouldnt crash my comp. gotta format it but i dont wana till i burn all my mp3's to cd's :P. anyway here is a copy of all the data in the flash pages.

_________
end of ooc:

Phoenix Ltd
Top Secret
Cult Investigation Records

Phoenix think Crahn are plotting to bring down the Angels, so we assigned Lisa to get lose to SiL since we could not assign others in Phoenix as they spoke against the Cult. She was ordered to gain the trust of SiL and gain as much information as possible about there plans.

CA joined forces with Phoenix and DoY (because eariler in that month a LE'ed runner was killed), to investigate the Cult and the Skull. Since we knew the cult-follwers was going to get an artifact for the skull, we can up with a plan. We hired CiX to hold the followers up at Redrock, while Alan and EARL stayed on standby on hovertecs to race to the location. However, Alan when transporting CiX to Redrocked had a punchture and also the CiX forces ran into FF forces. And also EARL wasn't quick enough to get to Norhstar.

After an analysis of the plan, it was decided the plan was sound, just it failed on a few unfortunate circumstances. We also learnt the the Cult's movements was restricted to open GR's that BT and FA could use.

Then SiL was captured. Even though SiL and the cult was being investigated, Brammers assigned Morpheous to investigate the capture. The trail lead to Outzone, and went cold.

Ths left Lisa in charge of the cult effectivly, which caused a lot of concerns for myself and Alan Parker. We nearly pulled her out, but when the Science Council asked us to keep investigating, we left her be.

So attempt two was made. We knew the skull past on instructions for the artifact in datacubes, so a plan was made to swap the cubes with one for instructions to goto Regants. And also Katherine Mayer got the whole of TGM to assist in obtaining the next artifact. CiX was hired once again and paid double as the cult was late meeting. Lisa lead the meeting, and passed the infomation out to the artifact team. This time the team got to the artifact just before the cult did. The mission was considered a success.

Sil turned up safe and well, Lisa didn't make it to the meeting due to being injured. But she obtained a partial copy of the logs and passed this on Alan. After that the cult just seem to fade.
ImageImage
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby Alan Parker » Fri May 21, 2004 4:23 pm

SiL.

We are not deciding what does and doesn't happen inside Tech Haven, far from it. All we are doing is patrolling the halls of Tech Haven to ensure that you do not cause harm to the members of DoY and Phoenix Ltd. I have already explained why the matter is linked to City Administration (several times in fact), so I will not visit that topic again.

And our affairs in Pepper Park really aren't any of your concern, unless you are claiming to be involved in that too.
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

Postby sanityislost » Sat May 22, 2004 3:26 pm

Alan Parker wrote:SiL.

We are not deciding what does and doesn't happen inside Tech Haven, far from it. All we are doing is patrolling the halls of Tech Haven to ensure that you do not cause harm to the members of DoY and Phoenix Ltd. I have already explained why the matter is linked to City Administration (several times in fact), so I will not visit that topic again.

And our affairs in Pepper Park really aren't any of your concern, unless you are claiming to be involved in that too.

Thats just your way of sounding nice when all your really doing is pushing your hand far up the arse of the council and using them as CA's puppet.

ooc: @: Boogle: ROFL :x

SiL
ImageImage
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Sat May 22, 2004 5:51 pm

That is so blindingly obviously :;hello look at me im kissing ca's ass:: pathetic.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby Ressi » Sat May 22, 2004 11:22 pm

Nobody is using this council woman as a puppet u can bet on that

Ressi
Clan DoY
Chairwoman FA
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Postby Ressi » Sat May 22, 2004 11:33 pm

Also, what I forgot to say is:

Alan Parker is my friend since I have known him. So because of this I trust him and his info.
Mr. Brammers is my vice council, so of course I trust him and his info as well.

If u think I am doing wrong, let me know. Thats why we have fac meetings
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Postby Alan Parker » Sun May 23, 2004 7:23 am

Fallen Angels

In support of what both myself and Ressi are saying

I have discussed our actions with Ressi and Brammers and permission has been granted for my security teams to patrol Tech Haven. Belive me when I say that I would never undermine Ressi, Brammer's or my friends' in Tech Haven by an unathorised City Admin presence in Tech Haven. SiL, you complain much about our being Tech Haven, but I hear no complaints from anyone of it's other residents.

People of Tech Haven, I offer you this. I will turn up un-armed and un-armoured at a faction meeting (time to be decided by your good selves) where you can voice any oppinions and concerns you have over the city admin presence. I leave my security in YOUR hands, to show that I still have the utmost faith and trust in you all to do the right thing.

Regards

Alan Parker
Faction Chairman, City Administration.
Alan Parker
THN Subscriber

PreviousNext

Return to Role Playing