Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

(Unfinished) BGS: Jason Draver Phoenix LTD. Engineer BRS

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

(Unfinished) BGS: Jason Draver Phoenix LTD. Engineer BRS

Postby Jason Draver » Thu Oct 30, 2003 1:55 pm

I was minding may own buisness, sitting in a lonely TH apartment, day dreaming then i got a call on the city com, i stand up and walk to it to see its my old pal Wolfwood, him being part wolf and android (thus why he wears PE PA armor all the time becuase he looks simmilar to a warbot, and has a tendancy to act like a wolf) CAlls me up and talks to me about Phoenix LTD. i seem to be hesitant about it, considering i was having a good dream, and being lazy is rather exciting, he decided to well, hold me up at gun point with a liberator, me being rather scared like i am always when he holds me up at gun point, i decided to look at phoenix LTD and give it a chance, i walk into the large modeled up store, with plants, chairs, a reception desk, upstairs seemed to be a meeting table and more plants along with a Development room surrounded in blue, underground you can see vehicles showing off there wonderful construction job, showing even the finest detail to the smallest little tiny peice of paint, it is and was constructed perfectly, i wonder, would phoenix LTD. be hard work? I assumed so, i looked around to take in the wonderful aroma of construction grease and research substance, then i was greeted by a Cheif engineer "Brammers" and the Cheif scientist thonkus... they walk up to me and greet me, and i nod and greet back "I'm looking for a job, perhaps engineering? im low level, so if you decide to not hire me i understand" they looked at eachother and Brammers responded "No problem, we can get you leveled up in a no time, come up and take a seat" i decide to walk up with them and take a seat on a chair, near thonkus and brammers reserved spots, the detail and creation of this store, makes me want this job even more, they seem to be talking to eachother in whispers, and i overhear one of them say "just wait for Zane Shadowfall to come here he will be here in a moment" ((CRAP FIRST HOUR BELL GONNA RING TO BE CONTINUED))
Engineer - Phoenix Ltd. - Jason Draver - SPY
Hacker - The Resistance - Wolfwood - PE
Jason Draver
THN nib

Return to Role Playing