Forums

Latest Neocron News and Information

NEWS: Black Dragon Crackhead commits murder in Tech Haven

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

NEWS: Black Dragon Crackhead commits murder in Tech Haven

Postby kir » Thu Oct 23, 2003 2:30 am

This evening PersianBenz, contracted Tricia McMillian to assist him with some research work. They met in Tech Haven sector one and Persian handed over the equipment and empty datacubes for Tricia to make her initial cost assessment. When she informed him of what she thought it would cost, he said he did not like the price. Tricia handed him his datacubes and equipment back and then Persian open fired and killed Ms. McMillian.

Techi, a visiting BioTech psimonk, immediately called us upon witnessing the crime.

Alerted to this, Zane, Brammers and myself, who were working in the Phoenix store, immediately engaged Persian in a short and deadly confrontation. Brammers and I were able to kill PersianBenz in seconds and before he was able to even fire a shot.

Techi was caught in the crossfire and suffered mortal injuries, however, quite thankfully Wraith Nightcaster arrived and was able to resurrect him.

As is known to most runners, working with anyone from the Black Dragon faction can be hazardous to your health. Doubly so when they are members of the crackhead clan. Expect crackhead raids on Tech Haven during the next following days. If you witness any further crimes please use the Faction channel to alert us of the matter.
kir
THN User

Postby Azra'il » Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:02 am

Well, after such horrible incident some steps should be taken to avoid further aggresion. There are many people who thinks TH is a battlesmell, anarchy hole like a stinking outzone, for example. It is up to us to prove that they are completely wrong about it.
Yet, the idea comes to my mind when i was reading it, although i'm still not sure about it. Maybe we should post more announcements on various public forum for everyone to see that we are aware and reacting on all threats that happens in TH? I'm unsure because it *may* turn some unwanted attention too. Because you know, why every common person in NC asked about a TH says 'it's probably deserted', 'there's no one there' etc?
So please think about it and give us your opinion.

OOC: basically i mean, that maybe (just maybe) we should post something on role-playing forum in case of such accidents. An official warning, announcement, threat, or just info about what happened here. Yes, it could fire some emotions and give us some additional attention from the various pkillers, but also it would signify that FA are here, as an active community.
And about persian benz, heh, i have been gifted with bad luck of meeting him through all my carrier. I saw him pkilling newbies in aggie cellars, then in MB, then i saw him on various occasions as he killed other people in situation when they cannot fight him back. It's just the type of guy - you can't trust him, he's quite funny sometimes but he totally doesn't care about other players - he will pkill, cheat or do anything that suits him regardless of everything else. I've also heard he cheated many times while tradeskilling. He has three accounts so i don't know his other characters, but anyway i think such person should be KOS inside the TH (and they should be warned about it, i think). Although i won't pkill him in the wastelands if not threated i'll be really happy to do this while defending TH. By the way, he is rather a sneaky type and won't voluntary participate in fair fight because he has no fighting skills (really, i ain't no fighter but i can beat him quite easy), but - on the other hand - he has many friends (crackheads to mention at least) who would probably be happy to help him.

oh, it took longer than i suspected, sorry

Well, i don't have anything personal on persian benz (besides usual disgust) but he is an perfect example of how some members of community are acting. And that is why i think we should do some action to prevent such things - or - just informed everybody about it just for people own good.

az
Azra'il
THN nib

Postby Brammers » Thu Oct 23, 2003 10:24 am

Mr Azra'il, it will very difficult for me to keep my drones restrained from striking a Crackhead, wherever I go. PersianBenz not only killed a Fallen Angel, but also the person who means a lot to me, and is very close to me...

I would like to thank Kir, Zane Shadowfall, Techi, and Wraith Nightcaster for their help in this horrid incident.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby kir » Thu Oct 23, 2003 11:05 am

Hmm, Azra'il's thoughts on what we should do are certainly interesting. Though I agree it would most likely garner us some unwanted attention. I've been posting things like this, mostly so other members of our city could have an idea of what goes on when they're not around. Naturally I would also like to hear from them on what goes on when I am not around. However, posting something like this on the main forums goes against my nature in many ways. I'd rather not have it seem like a threat or a boast. For the first time in memory I am seeing Tech Haven withstand repeated attacks from several large and obnoxious clans. Never before have I seen us survive this long from raiding. I have to imagine that other people are starting to see a community in Tech Haven. If we all make sure that any true member of the Fallen Angels (and their friends) are participating here at THN. Then I would hope that our community will be able to propagate itself.

I will have to think about it some more.
kir
THN User

Return to Role Playing