Forums

Spies found in the DOME! - Alliance's Breaking - War Raging

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Spies found in the DOME! - Alliance's Breaking - War Raging

Postby Pantho » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:53 pm

Thought i had best post here - to co-inside with NC -
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Today I was talking to a DoY Agent, who revealed some secrets to me, of the clan - Dome Of York...

Background Info for this clan -

Medium sized clan, large numbers, (A lot inactive)

Leaders = Ressi Blade

Today while undercover i found of a terrible plot (much like my Storylines :) )

Clan DoY - Are allied with a PRO CITY clan...

This is not only a violation of there NAP agreement with the rest of the Faction, But a direct violation on everything that clan and the DOME represent. As a member of Fallen Angels, its my duty to post there betrayal.

We tried to talk to Ressi Blade, but she would not listen. She said because i edited the images to cover people's Identities that she would not admit this claim, and denied all accusations.

Therefore, I would like to post this images for you Un-Edited – I apologies to my source in DoY – My deepest apologies go out to you.

I would like Clan DoY to respond to this thread, If not I would like to take it as an Admission of GUILT!

Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby monkeyboy » Fri Sep 22, 2006 6:56 pm

We aint allied with them they do attack us at times and they dont at others.... there is no agreement with them personaly i hang on there vent talk to there leader im the only one from doy that they dont attack also
Aerocytes is a new member so i dont think he knows what goes on between doy and exl

Also please dont try to stir shit as i know thats what you like doing.
monkeyboy
THN User

Postby silent000 » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:16 pm

Im a high member inside the eXl council and imo we are not ALLIED with D.O.Y we had some understanding a while a go, but this does not mean that you cannot shoot us or we dotn atk you.

I will speak to the other leaders of eXL about this and we will end this because i will NOT have my clan allied with an anti faction

But....it is know on occasions that one member from D.O.Y we do not atk and he does the same just because he is a very good mate to us, mentioning no names but that is a personal opinion not a whole clan decision
rawr
silent000
THN Subscriber

Postby Pantho » Fri Sep 22, 2006 11:58 pm

ooc -Moneyboy, I wasnt going to post this, i took the screens and Voodoo sent them to ressi -

It was only when Ressi called me names over TeamSpeak that i posted this images...

ok, this images was origanally taken for the NAP shit ...
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby monkeyboy » Sat Sep 23, 2006 8:57 am

ooc: Just so you know pantho i was in then channel with ressi and voodoo and nothing of any rudenes was said eaither someones telling shit or someones trying to fuck up the nap

[Edited: Post is considered OOC]
monkeyboy
THN User

Postby Ressi » Sat Sep 23, 2006 12:55 pm

Well, I have posted my answer in the official NC forum, if anyone likes to check.
I personally will no longer waste any time on this, since it is all nonsence anyway.
I fully agree with the leaders of EXL, we sometimes do business with them as we do with anyone who can pay the price.
As u recall Pantho we even did business with Voodoo before the NAP
Also, I get the feeling that this is done in order to promote the new Clan to be "GSD", it says on the grapevine it will be a fac and ally pker clan.
:love:
Ressi Blade
Major General [CW-FA]
House DoY - Titan
Chairwoman Fallen Angels Terra + Mars
Recipient of the Faction Medal Lvl 3
Ressi
THN Supahfan

Clan: Defenders of York
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Pantho » Sat Sep 23, 2006 10:27 pm

Ressi wrote:Well, I have posted my answer in the official NC forum, if anyone likes to check.
I personally will no longer waste any time on this, since it is all nonsence anyway.
I fully agree with the leaders of EXL, we sometimes do business with them as we do with anyone who can pay the price.
As u recall Pantho we even did business with Voodoo before the NAP
Also, I get the feeling that this is done in order to promote the new Clan to be "GSD", it says on the grapevine it will be a fac and ally pker clan.
:love:

Grape veine is sour :) -

I personally promice that there will be no GSD - Ignore my sig...
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Neope » Tue Sep 26, 2006 2:48 am

RESSI IS A TRAITOR!!! KILL HER AND HER LAME GUILD!!!!!(i like to kill traitors!)
Neope
THN fan

Postby Pantho » Tue Sep 26, 2006 6:00 am

ooc,

Neope Reply to your sig -

see.. 225 was buggin me, Because 255 is default with Binary 8th being 256.

So i checked :p - Its 255 not 225 ... So the simple answer is, There is no set limit just the limits made from the 8th Binary digit.... err or w/e

hmm 255 is the 8th digiti in binary, for 256-1,

Cant remember exactly but means something important lol
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby support » Tue Sep 26, 2006 10:46 pm

Neope wrote:RESSI IS A TRAITOR!!! KILL HER AND HER LAME GUILD!!!!!(i like to kill traitors!)

[ot] Guild fucking Guild your not in wow not its a clan tbh
NAPPER ftw
support
THN User

Postby Neope » Wed Oct 04, 2006 12:34 pm

OOC: lol that's funny,cause whenever I'm in Wow I say clan lol. Alos i'm still playing NC, just in a different way.^^

[Edited: Post is considered to be OOC]
Neope
THN fan

Postby Pantho » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:24 am

Ive Also got some Sexy Screens of Clan DoY and AD Op Waring Together :)
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Bugs Gunny » Thu Oct 05, 2006 10:58 am

I can confirm clan doy and AD opwaring together.

OOC: How do i know? Cuz i got at least one char in both clans and on both sides there's been no secret about it.

[Edited: Parts of post is considered to be OOC]
Bugs Gunny
THN fan

Postby monkeyboy » Fri Oct 06, 2006 10:49 am

Pantho explain to me this why do you always try to start shit all the time? is it your key factor to talk shit all day? Since you cant really talk much else its not a secret we have op war'd with after dark before but hey its a game dont like it dont play it then.
monkeyboy
THN User

Postby Pantho » Fri Oct 06, 2006 11:16 am

monkeyboy wrote:Pantho explain to me this why do you always try to start shit all the time? is it your key factor to talk shit all day? Since you cant really talk much else its not a secret we have op war'd with after dark before but hey its a game dont like it dont play it then.

ooc -
I Wasnt starting shit ok, Did i post screens of the OP war -

Not, Because its only a game -

There was reasons for the ones above ok - This is a RP thread, or was it ment to be, also posted because no matter how many times, ressi would not believe that here precious members helped Pro at MB sometimes -

I dont care if FF help BR , ok Just as long as denial isnt an issue
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Next

Return to Role Playing