Forums

A Return...

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

A Return...

Postby Tratos » Mon Aug 07, 2006 11:04 pm

Time:23:58

Date: 07/08/2757 (Or something like that )

In the Medical Bay of the Fallen Angels DoY Wing HeadQuaters a lone technician on the night shift is idly typing away on a small terminal near the Genereplicator, filing a mix of medical reports and information from through out the day. After a few moments the technician turns around as the sound of a long slow mechanical hiss fills the room, peering into the gloom provided by the headquarters' partially powered down lighting system he sees the outer casing of Cryo-Pod #2 slowly lift up out of the way of the short stay cryo-chamber revealing a pair of power armour clad legs.

Approaching the cryo-chamber the technician grabbed a chart lying on one of the beds and flicked through the records for Cryo-Pod #2. “Ah, of course! Mr Skarn! How could i forget?” As his sentence ended the working lights kicked in for the Medical Bay as a soft computerised voice chimed in for the beginning of the re-animation process.

“Re-Animation Complete. Welcome back Tratos Skarn” chimed the computer in its ever so slightly sexy female voice. Opening his eyes for the first time in over a month, Tratos soon focused on a short man in a lab coat staring back up at him. “Welcome back indeed Mr Skarn” staring at him for a few moments longer Tratos responded “What the hell happened?”

Around 20 minutes later Tratos was preparing to leave the Medical Bay back into his role as Director of Phoenix Ltd's Section 2. Apparently he had been in the Fallen Angels cryo-facility for over a month as a result of extreme mental trauma suffered during his time as a Skull Cult hostage, he'd been found lying on the floor of his apartment lobby by a visitor shortly after he had returned home. Powering up various system in his power armour Tratos turned to the technician and asked “Ok, so i've been frozen for over a month – what's the situation with the Skull Cult?” “Worse” was the only reply he got even after a few moments of odd silence “ah i see, so whats the current political situation within the Angels? Better i assume? United front against and common enemy and all that?” again the technician simply answered “Worse”. “O....kaayy, surely relations outside of the Fallen Angels have improved within the dome? Right?” Tratos asked sounding slightly hopeful, again the technician had the same anwer “Worse!”, “Ok then enough politics, i assume the little problem with the spiders has be sor-” “Nope, worse” the technician cut in. “Well that's just mucking farvelous isnt it!” Tratos bellowed as he stormed out of the Medical Bay and the Headquarters into the dark streets of Dome of York Sector 3.

Typing the access code to the Phoenix Ltd HQ Tratos booted a small spider out of the lift as it creaked and began to work it's way up to the Phoenix apartment, on arrival the doors slowly jerked open to reveal the Phoenix Ltd headquarters in all their........ dusty, unlived in glory. From behind a pile of paper work in the corner of the room near an RN station the head of Brammers popped up, his usual cheery smile was obviously on it's holidays with the majority of Phoenix. “Ah, welcome back Tratos, it's good to see you back since there's only me and Tricia around much these days – how i ended up giving people summer leave all at the same time i dont know!”.

Sitting down in the nearest none paper work occupied chair Tratos flipped up the communicator of his power armour and flicked to the Fallen Angels communication channel. “Evening Angels, did you miss me?”
THN Administrator & Moderator
Tratos
THN Administrator

Postby Pantho » Tue Aug 08, 2006 12:25 am

oc -Glad to see you back, i suck at RP but Er me goes...

Pantho' -

Mental trauma... All we did was torture you for a few days... I mean its not like we Rape'd you "this" time.

And the Skull's will never forget what you did to our leader -SanityIsLost's GenRep Data still as not been retrieved. But rest assured i am confident in the technicial abilities of or repair staff.

The politics in the Dome and the Fallan Angels faction are very simple - Join the Skull Cult or dont.

Although be warned –

A river flows through this vast vacant world, one that is soon expanding, the river of blood. Made from the death of the heretical swine that dare stand up to the SkullCult. We offer but one simple choice.

Release your life or join the cult

-ooc . Sweet ur back . Now convince SiL to coming back and we are sorted
Pantho
THN Uberaddict

Postby Tratos » Tue Aug 08, 2006 9:35 am

OOC: lol copy and paste :p
THN Administrator & Moderator
Tratos
THN Administrator

Postby Pantho » Tue Aug 08, 2006 10:20 pm

ooc - For the banned ppl tbh
Pantho