Forums

The Angels return.

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

The Angels return.

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:26 pm

[Editor note: i'll post up chapter 1 the start of the story working on chapter 2 atm :) ]

Chapter 1: Mb falls

2761, 28 may 7.28 am

“Finally finished these 5 orders” Brammers sighed as he finished the last e-mail message to a Twilight Guardian runner. Tricia and Siona looked at him pleased that they finished the work in just 4 hours. In those 4 hours they made 4 Rhino’s, 3 Hovertechs, 2 combat chaincrafts and 2 apc’s. Suddenly Killer came running into the store “Brammers CM and CA are at war we must do something” he yelled. Brammers looked at him in a funny way and told him to take a deep breath and then explain what he was going on about. Then Killer explained what just happened.
“Me and Angela were just at Military Base sitting on the mountain ridge overlooking the entrance. Suddenly we both here a rumble so first off we thought a few Rhino’s were coming into the zone so Angela started to scope the horizon for Rhino’s with her Silent Hunter. Then all hell broke lose as we saw the com tower blow up in the distance in a big ball of fire. Then we saw what was causing the rumble it wasn’t Rhino’s but a pack of hoverbombers about 8 of them were flying into the zone from the east. As they came closer me and Angela hit further up the ridge and I clicked a scope on my Pain Easer to scope out what was happening to. They came closer and closer bombing the roads to dust and as runners were fleeing into the bunker and the base itself we knew something was going to go terribly wrong. 4 of the bombers went towards the bunker and with a barrage of bombs turned it to dust killing and wounding several runners who ran in it to look for cover. The other bombers went towards the base itself and started a barrage on the outer fences and the generators outside it. The 4 bombers that turned the bunker in a big pile of dust then also flew towards the base taking out the ASG with a few bombs. We saw several runners running for there life getting killed by the gunners in the bombers. As they few by we noticed cityadmin signs on the bombers. And it sure as hell looked like a long planned attack. As they almost killed everybody and turned every piece of road apart they made another sweep of the zone killing several warbots to. At the same time we could here more and more rumbling from the distance. We both looked at the horizon again and saw 10 maybe 15 hovercarriers and 20 apc’s rolling towards the Military Base. When they came closer the bombers made another run over the base itself knocking the big dish off the top and destroying the last rocket defences. They had no chance at all no warning beforehand. As soon as the apc’s stopped and unloaded masses of City Admin and cop/stormbots into the base me and Angela split in my Reveller.”
Brammers looked at Killer waiting for more “That’s it” Killer said. “So ok MB is hit by City Admin but to what cause why” Brammers looked stunned not knowing what to do for a second. “We’ll I don’t know but when I came running to the store I saw loads of Mercs gr into the dome looking for shelter i guess we have to warn the Dome what is happening” Killer walked to a terminal as he said that and activated the alliance com channel and gave in the security code. “This is Killer Dazers speaking Director of Security for Phoenix Ltd. On 7.05 AM this morning City Admin launched a brutal attack on the Military Base. Mercs that survived the attack are coming to the Dome to seek refuge please help them as good as you can. Do not gr into the military base at this moment you probably won’t come out alive. End of message Killer Out” Killer looked at Brammers after his announcement and said “I think you have to get a meeting with the higher council Brammers” Brammers just nodded as he walked to the terminal and started to send flash messages to all council members.

2761, 28 may 9.48 am

Minutes before the council meeting should have started another red flash message appeared on the alliance channel it said “Members of the Dome a few minutes ago City Admin together with Tangent Technologies started an all out attack on the Twilight Guardian Canyon as there are raining missiles on it I advise all not to GR into there before the barrage stopped. Lore out.” Killer who was in the City Center of the Dome with a few Phoenix passive monks to help the Mercs who were all being gathered in the City Center opened a com link to Brammers and said. “You heard that Bram?” “yea I heard the meeting starts in a few min we’ll talk about it there. Closing link now we’ll talk when the meeting is over.” Time went fast as Killer, Delphi and Trinity One were all at the City Center helping the Mercs. “damn” Trinity said “they just keep gring in how much Mercs are there anyway” “I don’t know” Killer said and he just looked at the gr were just 10 other Mercs had gred in. Suddenly Killers communicator started buzzing and he activated it, it was Brammers. “Killer come to the store please I got Spiro and Ressi coming to we just decided to attack Tech Haven and take it back” Killer was puzzled for a second then just replied “ok” as he started to talk towards Sector 04 were the Fallen Angels had now lived for a couple of years.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Sep 18, 2006 11:32 am

as i dit write this stuff up ages ago.. but never posted part 2 since i never got to finish it.. anyway i'll post it now :p

Chapter 2: The plan

Killer stepped into the lift towards the Phoenix store John Keel and Logos Vaughan were posted at the lift for security. Killer saluted the 2 gentanks and walked into the store. There Brammers was sitting at the big table together with Spiro from R2K and Ressi from DoY. “A good your finally here Killer” Brammers said “all sit down please” he continued. Brammers pushed a button and a hologram image came up from the middle of the table Showing the world map. “so this is the deal, City forces destroyed most of the Military Base this morning and are also attacking the Canyon. In the 2 hours we had the meeting it was decided to strike back. Trough our secret surveillance system that is still running in Tech Haven we know all the attacks were launched from there this morning Tech Haven showed a lot of busyness and asg logs tell us several apc’s, rhino’s and bombers were launched from Tech Haven to. Current video streams show very light City activity in TH, thus now is the time to take back what is rightfully ours.” Brammers paused for a second as everybody started at him. “Yes fellow Angels we are gonna take back Tech Haven in the coming days. Military Base is almost completely destroyed and the Dome council decided that they are welcome in the Dome to live here. At this moment most of the Mercs are still in the City Center but they will get apartments all over the city and a lot of them will be housed in sector 4. Twilight Guardian forces together with Crahn faction members are defending the Canyon against the City forces. Paradox and Freedom Force are leading the defence force for the time being. The Fallen Angels will be alone in there task to take back Tech Haven but as we know the place as no other I think we can do that. Also Tsunami and Black Dragon runners will attack the city from the inside making a diversion to call a lot of troops back from both the Canyon and hopefully the last forces that are in Tech Haven.” That’s the main thing anybody got any questions? “Yea kinda” Killer said “who’s going to run this show? We got any plans?” Well that’s why we have this meeting Brammers answered.

After 80 minutes of discussing and talking over several idea’s the plan was formed. “Ok lets go over it 1 more time” Killer said. Brammers tapped a button and a holographic map of Tech Haven was visable above the big table. “Ok we’ll have 3 teams 2 teams will cover eighter exit of Tech Haven and the 3th team will have to shut down the City Admin laws in Tech Haven. City Administration doesn’t know we still have a command center deep inside Tech Haven 1 they think their laws replaced the old Tech Haven security system but it never did as it just put above it after we shut the security down because the war got impossible to fight. Anyway as soon as we put the Tech Haven security back to live status City Admin will have nothing to say in Tech Haven and we can use our weapons again. Most cop and Stormbots are fighting at Military base and the Canyon so the teams. Team 1 will consist out of DoY runners Ressi and dr J Zoidberg will lead this team. Team 2 will consist mostly out of R2K runners let by Spiro. Then team 3 that’s were phoenix comes in. Morpheous knows the Tech Haven security better then everybody else so he is coming to put the security system back to a live state. Me, Brammers, Tratos and Trillian will go stealth in together with Morph. John Keel, Lisa merlins, Sanityislost, Delphi, Trinity One and Stunt Double will be responsible for keeping the team clear when we activate the security. Team 1 and 2 will enter tech haven from both main entrances as soon as the Tech Haven security network is active again. Team 1 will go in from Tech Haven 3 entrance and have to clear the whole of Tech Haven 3. Team 2 will come in trough the south entrance and storm on towards Tech Haven 2. Team 3 will go in from the secret entrance in TH 1 as far as we know City Admin still think the door above on the ladders is stuck and can’t be opened. But surprise it can. We will go in from there and go down from the ladders there are no camera’s in that part so we can’t be seen when we go in. As said before the Pe’s and Spy’s will stealth in from that room past the apartments towards the secret FA headquarters we have in Tech Haven 1. From there on Morph will hack into the City Admin security systems and disable them and put the Tech Haven security back on alert. As soon as that is done The rest of Team 3 will clear and sweep Tech Haven 1 Brammers, Trillian and Killer will go assist the rest of team 3 doing that while Tratos and Morph stay behind at the security terminal.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Return to Role Playing