Forums

N.E.R.D.

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby Centuri » Wed Feb 21, 2007 6:12 pm

Hey Trillian still playing NC ? heard the game was pretty much dead now days like less than 50 people playing or something.

Brammers thats a name I remember aswell :)
Centuri
THN nib

Postby Trillian » Wed Feb 21, 2007 8:50 pm

Centuri wrote:Hey Trillian still playing NC ? heard the game was pretty much dead now days like less than 50 people playing or something.

Brammers thats a name I remember aswell :)

My accounts are still active, but I never really play. I sometimes still log in, but never last longer than a half hour or so.
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby EXL T 2 » Sat Feb 24, 2007 4:34 am

Well the pops theses days are getting to 15% to 17% at 7pm ish but when the paypal came out it got to 19 for one day witch is good. :D
EXL T 2
THN Visitor

Postby Centuri » Sat Mar 03, 2007 5:18 pm

I heard 1% = about 6 people so that means 114 people where playing that day it was at 19% which is crap. Hell thats only just above the amount of members we had in NDA at one point.
Centuri
THN nib

Postby Brammers » Sat Mar 03, 2007 9:53 pm

Centuri wrote:I heard 1% = about 6 people so that means 114 people where playing that day it was at 19% which is crap. Hell thats only just above the amount of members we had in NDA at one point.

Bit more that that 1%=10 people.

One way to get an exact number is goto a city com, and select runner. Put in "%" (Or %% I forget which one) with the online filter turned on. Right now the population is 12%.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Abeyance » Mon Jul 23, 2007 12:20 pm

ooOOOoo NERD

I remember NERD.

Hey Centuri, also long time no speak :)
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Zane » Mon Jul 23, 2007 10:13 pm

Wow, NERD.. There's a blast from the past.

Actually, I'm in that, aren't I?
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Tue Jul 24, 2007 7:20 am

lol have a read through the archives. I think one of my charactors was mentioned once or twice too.
currently: Malevolence (res), Nerisella (cst), Twinkle (hck), Maia (hc), Aimee (hck), Naisha (ppu)
previously: Abeyance (Phoenix), Naisha (Malevolent Crackheads), Twinkle (Technocracy), Angelika (Illuminati), flyL (Regulators)
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Postby Abeyance » Tue Jul 24, 2007 8:48 am

Here we go, knew I'd find it...

MoonUnit was kicking back in 'sushi' style. With 14 bargirls around him, he felt that saving an entire city of people was something he should be doing on a more regular basis. Sprite, NoGravity and the rest of the 3rd Circle EGOS were challenging runners to Neofrag (3rd Circle EGOS are the only ones any good at Neofrag. Something to do with the others actually doing work instead (Giant red subtitles slam down "TRIALS MOCKED!!!")

Been reading them all though, a lot of old names of people I were friends with, especially in the first few episodes - Mako Tanaka was a good friend of mine
Abeyance
THN Addicted

Previous

Return to Role Playing