Forums

Event: Desert Race Track race.

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Event: Desert Race Track race.

Postby Brammers » Thu Jan 20, 2005 12:45 am

Time: 17:00 GM 21st Jan 2005.

http://forum.neocron.com/showthread.php?t=121450

Heavyporker, in association with Phoenix Ltd and NExT are organising a race at the Desert Race Track. To enter the race register with Heavyporker in advance of the event!

All runners from all factiions are invited to attend. The zone has been declared a no-guns zone, and this will be enforced by security at the event.

The 1st prize is a DoY Hoverbomber key, supplied by Phoenix Ltd.
Other prizes will be annouced at the event or via the THN feed to the offical news feeds.

Keys for the event will be available in advance from Phoenix. Please contact a online Phoenix member.

Be Safe.

ooc: Unfortunatly as I'm moving that day I won't be able to come to the event. Be a free mind, and show the pro-city factions we have the best drivers!
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Morpheous » Thu Jan 20, 2005 7:33 am

17:00? I can't come! Still be at school then! :(
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Postby HusK » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:20 am

The same goes for me :/ and all my remaining game time. Bank account is empty aswell, so I will be gone for the next month ingame for sure, after that, I plan to reactivate, but depending on the amount of cash I have at that given time.

I hope someone posts your post ingame to, as to get some support.

regards,

HusK
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Thu Jan 20, 2005 11:46 am

oi husk thought you weren't ingame already anymore ?

my account been gone since 23 dec lol

anyway always missed those race events always wanted to go to them tho :( only event i did with cars was the one with blowing up the vehicles.. were me and jet found out that exp ammo > cars.. exp termi pwnage.

edit( 1 roleplaying forum ?... )

(2 as brammers said he's moving on sat in phoenix forums i gues the date is wrong shouldn't be fri but sat )
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby booglebox » Thu Jan 20, 2005 1:05 pm

Meh my account has been gone since Nov 23rd... lack of cash :(
Anyone here played cross racing championship? Damn good driving simulator, accurate too.

do d0y gliders count as cars? :D
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby HusK » Fri Jan 21, 2005 2:58 pm

my account was active till januari 14 - was still working on januari 16 so I went in to have a last look, then I was sure I hated it again, but brammers incredible story writing is driving me somehow, it seems a reason to return and rejoyce, but we'll see. I'm definatly not gonna be as taken with it as before, but who knows, perhaps I come to like it again if I spend less time on it.

Or perhaps I won't return at all... its all very vague to me, all I know is that I''m missing something in my game world hobby, and neocron seems still able to fill the gab...or not?
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Return to Role Playing