Forums

...You have mail...

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby VampeD » Tue Oct 05, 2004 1:27 am

^ :wrong: :(
VampeD
THN fan

Postby Wraith Shadowfall » Tue Oct 05, 2004 5:12 pm

Well, they met 25 years ago and have never spoken since. My mother said it was just never meant to be and since then has been married twice. I'm not too clear on the facts, and I really didn't know a lot about my father.

Why are you so interested in their marital affairs?

ooc: ROFL Trill.. you're just evil.. ;)
-----------------------
Wraith Shadowdall [Business Director and CoFounder - Dragon Ltd]
Son of Zane Shadowfall [Founder of Phoenix Ltd, ex-chairman of the Fallen Angels and holder of the Fallen Angels Free Thinker Award (Deceased)]
Wraith Shadowfall
THN User

Postby Trillian » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:36 pm

I have my reasons for being interested in their marital affairs. Maybe someone else can explain to you why, I dont really think I am up to talking about it right now.

ooc I noticed you mentioned Zane had to leave Toyko 2 because Tangent weapons got banned.. Does this mean it was back before he became FA?
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby Brammers » Tue Oct 05, 2004 11:56 pm

* See's Trillian walk off upset *

Hmm I am not sure what Miss Trillian wishes me to explain. All I know is they was together for a long time, and would hunt together. I often came into the store late to work (When I was Chief Engineer) and find them in the store sharing a private moment together.

From what I recall, they was certainly was an item shortly after Zane came to Fallen Angels and formed Phoenix. There also was a rumour that Zane and Trillian was dating each other in secret when Trillian was a Fallen Angel, and Zane was a Tangent - something which would have been frowned on by the Fallen Angels Science Council.

* Goes to talk to Trillian *
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Wraith Shadowfall » Wed Oct 06, 2004 1:16 pm

Ohh.. right.. I ... er... yeah..

ooc: And yes.. this was when Zane was very young.. back before he formed GTL Incorporated in Tangent, his first ever business venture.
-----------------------
Son of Zane Shadowfall [Founder of Phoenix Ltd, ex-chairman of the Fallen Angels and holder of the Fallen Angels Free Thinker Award (Deceased)]
Wraith Shadowfall
THN User

Postby Lachlan » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:10 pm

Welcome Wraith. I knew your father, perhaps not as well as others did. I always respected his leadership abilities, but more often I saw him as a romantic rival. Sad, but true.
Lachlan
THN User

Postby Wraith Shadowfall » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:39 pm

Lachlan wrote:Welcome Wraith. I knew your father, perhaps not as well as others did. I always respected his leadership abilities, but more often I saw him as a romantic rival. Sad, but true.

My mother always used to say.. 'Many men can compete for the heart of a woman.. but ultimately, it's the woman who has the power in the whole affair."

Romantic rivals you may have been, but who really controlled the battle?

I will endevour not to follow my fathers footsteps in such respects.
-----------------------
Wraith Shadowfall
THN User

Postby Lachlan » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:49 pm

Wraith Shadowfall wrote:My mother always used to say.. 'Many men can compete for the heart of a woman.. but ultimately, it's the woman who has the power in the whole affair."

That's quite true, she was in control the whole time. Though I never knew if he saw me as a rival or if he simply wasn't interested anymore by the time I came on the scene. Either way, he never showed any signs either way.
Lachlan
THN User

Postby Wraith Shadowfall » Wed Oct 06, 2004 4:58 pm

Lachlan wrote:
Wraith Shadowfall wrote:My mother always used to say.. 'Many men can compete for the heart of a woman.. but ultimately, it's the woman who has the power in the whole affair."

That's quite true, she was in control the whole time. Though I never knew if he saw me as a rival or if he simply wasn't interested anymore by the time I came on the scene. Either way, he never showed any signs either way.

From what I've heard of my father.. he was a confident man who never showed sign of weakness. It's likely he knew but was too gentlemanly to show or act upon it.
-----------------------
Wraith Shadowfall
THN User

Previous

Return to Role Playing