Forums

(Unfinished) M-STORY: The Hell That Is My Life

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Postby sanityislost » Tue May 25, 2004 4:42 pm

[TgR]KILLER wrote:
sanityislost wrote:lol yea, i think so. we used to goto el farid alot. and killer ran off one time lol

SiL ..:..

i dit ? can't remember.. never went to elfa alot.. i'm capped anyway nothing for me to do there exept wreck my armor and guns :p

Me and husk went alot when i had sil, lol lioon never went there but shhy :S . you where gona go but ran off to kill people lol

SiL ..:..
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby Dr J Zoidberg » Tue May 25, 2004 6:25 pm

OMFG this just gets better and better :P
Dr J Zoidberg
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Tue May 25, 2004 6:46 pm

PKing is unaccceptable when there is RP to be had. :x
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby sanityislost » Tue May 25, 2004 9:04 pm

The Hell That Is My Life....part 6

The flames grew larger and larger in sara hand, she could feel the power flowing through her body till it felt she was going to explode.
"LIOON WATCH OUT" Husk shouted at his friend
Sara's eyes rolled back into her head and with her minds eye she found her target "ARRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGH" she screamed. Then as if time had slowed down she watched dumb tank
in her way put his plasma cannon right in her face. however before he could fire the tomb started to glow red and a large column of fire destroying the pillar holding
the second tank down.

"heh you two always needing a chick to save your asses?"
"What the fuck where you thinking bitch!, you could of fried him" Lioon shouted in her face
"Ok next time i will just leave you both here for the scorps then"
Lioon could feel the rage growing, he pointed the plasma cannon back in sara's face "One more word out of you.."
Husk put his hand on his friends shoulder "Lioon calm the fuck down"
"Im chilled dude" he glared at the small girl in front of him and walked off to find something to take his anger out on
"Sorry about him, he is mostly angry at himself for knocking the damn thing down on me in the first place"
"its chilled just glad i could help" Husk raise an eye brow at her
"Ok what did i do now??"
"nothing its just you remind me of someone"
"oh ok, so like why where you two down here anyway? don't you know how dangerous it is" Sara asked
"could ask you the same thing, most girls your age don't go on a bug hunt"
"Yea well i had my reasons to be down in these tombs, my god told me to meet him here"
"mmk, well do you know what happened to all the bugs then? a queen should of been here tonight along with a large bug army"
"Well yea actually i do, i killed them all"
husk laughed out loud " yea sure you did, you have power kid that's for sure but not enough to do that kind of damage"
"what ever im going home, its prolly dark out and i need to rest" Sara sighed and then remembered the words her lord said "Your Brother"
"Husk you name is yea?" he nodded at her "You two should prolly come to my place and crash, but if any either of you touch my ass.....i will kill you"
he nodded at this small frame in front of him, and all he could of is "she means it"

"Lioon....LIOON STOP PUNCHING THE WALL"
"eh? why? its fun" he starts taking his anger at the wall some more
"Ok then if you want to stay here fine, but im going to that chicks house"
"Oooh...orgy?"
"heh just shut up and hurry the fuck up"

----------------------------------------------------------
Lioon whispered to husk "Dude im gonna sex her up for sure"
"your not really smart are you? you think "i know point a plasma cannon at a girls face, call her a bitch. that's gonna make her want me" lioon even the droms run away from you, you
got no chance with her"
Sara put some bread and pot of scorp soup onto the small table "help yourself loads to go around, even with the amount you to prolly eat"
Lioon gave her a look as he served himself a large bowl "What you saying im fat?"
Husk patted him on the back "think you answered that yourself mate" he grinned as he dipped the bread in his soup. "So you know our names, mind if i ask yours?"
"sanityislost"
"that's abit of an odd name, used to know a small girl a long time ago. she would mostly likely look abit like you now"
Sara ignored him and just carried on eating her soup
"think her last name was jones" husk said quietly.
Sara jumped up right away "OK who the fuck sent you"
"Husk what are you getting at man" lioon asked
"Who sent you" she snapped at him with a hint of red in her eyes
"nobody sent us sara, well not for you anyway. we came for the tombs"
sara watched them both "then how do you know my name?"
"i was a friend of your mothers, she used to have me look after you once in awhile"
Sara lowed her head and tried to get the only image she could remember of her mother she had in her head
"WAIT A GODDAMN MINUTE WE HAVE THE SAME LAST NAME" Lioon shouted
"My brother is kinda slow isn't he?"
Husk laughed "heh yea he is"
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Wed May 26, 2004 11:56 am

Interesting. this story is taking a new turn.
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Previous

Return to Role Playing