Forums

(Unfinished) M/S-STORY: my little story

Character background? Made up storys? Ingame storys changed around into real storys? Well anything you got for public amusement!

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

(Unfinished) M/S-STORY: my little story

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Fri May 21, 2004 6:12 pm

ooc: just a little story from me. don't mind the grammar to much i suck at it ;) /ooc

I'm off for some warbot hunting killer said as he walked out phoenix shop. Ok brammers said, i'll cya later mate. Killer walked towards his own appartment and opened the lift doors. He stepped inside and pushed the password on the console. The lift started buzzing and cracking, god they could use some oil he thought. After a few seconds the lift stopped and he stepped out. walking into his appartment to get some more ammo. Picking up 120 rounds of 5.56 phosphor ammo out of a cabinet he smiled, this should do for today. He walked trough Tech Haven towards the exit at Tech Haven 3. they realy should fix the lifts in th1 he mumbeld. While walking to the exit he said hi to a few fellow Fallen Angels and bought some spare stamina boosters in Tech Haven 2.

Finaly after a few min he reached the stairs in Tech Haven 3. And he started to walk up. he already saw the sunlight at the top of the stairs. Ahh nothing like the fresh outside air. He stepped out of the doorway when suddenly he saw 2 masked persons duck out from behind a wall. He pulled out his Pain Easer that his sister had once made him before she disapeard and he shot 1 in his leg. He fell to the floor screaming. While the other quickly rose his hand and casted a psi spell. Killer wanted to duck away but he was to late. He felt the parashock hit him. In a blink of an eye he got pushed forward hard from the back. He fell to the ground and looked back to see a huge Gentank storming at him. He wanted to get up but he couldn't due to the parashock. The tank dove onto him and kept him firmly were he was. The man who he had shot in his leg got up and pulled out a gun. Killer tried to get away but got hit by the back of the rifle and everything went black.

Killer woke up, only to feel every bone in his body hurt. He opend his eyes and he could only see vague shadows in the room he was laying in. He noticed some boxes standing around him. He wanted to stand up from the makeshift bed he was in on the ground. But as soon as he moved he got knocked down on the floor by a massive pain in his head he quickly closed his eyes. he screamed for a second then he tried opening his eyes after a few seconds. But the same pain got back in a flash. And he decided to keep his eye's closed for now. Suddenly he heard footsteps comming closer. He wanted to move but he knew he couldn't. Finaly u woke up, he heard a friendly voice saying. In the same second he asked who are you. I'm nat short for natalia, And you are killer i presume. He thought for a second, indeed i am he said. but how do u know that miss ? I found these dogtags next to you in the ally i found you in, she said as she trew his dogtags on his chest. He reached for them and wanted to open his eyes to look. But the same pain started to come back to his head. he let out a scream, Easy lad nat said as she pushed him down on the bed. You just stay in there u got nothing to worry about for now. Just get some more sleep it will do you good.

After some hours of sleep he stood up. Opend his eyes, finaly the pain was gone. He watched the room and saw a small window. He walked towards it and looked out. He saw some red lights and thought to himself. I gotta be in Pepper Park. What on earth am i doing here. Nat enterd the room and looked at him, feeling better i presume she said. Killer nodded, indeed miss. Quit saying miss to me and just call me nat will ya. He smiled and said ok miss. She looked angry at him but he just smiled back. If u don't mind me asking. How in earth dit i end up in here. Well its a long story. I got time he said.

I overheard a conversation between some black dragon members over at the pussy club were i work. I heard them saying something about the guy had no information and they left him to die in a backally. So i went to see if they were serieus after my shift ended. And indeed they were. I found you in the ally, more dead then alive. I desided to take you to my home and take care of you. That wasn't the best idea tho. After the black dragon guys found out you din't die they been searching for you all the time. Even getting help from Crahn monks.

Killer looked at her relising how pretty she was, Thanks was the only thing he could say. Now your back on your feed we better move out of pepper park. Its getting to hot in here, Killer nodded. They ran outside it was night, to the nearest subway station were they enterd a car. He noticed the sign was saying Next stop outzone station. He looked at nat who smiled and said yes we'r going to the outzone i got a place there were we will be safe.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Fri May 21, 2004 8:38 pm

onoz the killer is making storys, run!! :shock: :P :lol:

ownage shit dude \o/
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Dr J Zoidberg » Fri May 21, 2004 9:20 pm

nice story m8
Dr J Zoidberg
THN Uberaddict

Postby booglebox » Sat May 22, 2004 8:21 am

Ye godz perhaps i shoud start writing stories too.... ::dives for cover::
"There is no signature"

My b-day on the 6/11!
booglebox
THN Supahfan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Sat May 22, 2004 11:29 am

ooc: part 2 then for today /ooc

They exited the subwaycar and headed for the exit towards the outzone. After a walking trough some dark ally's they got to a lift door. Nat pushed some buttons and the lift opend and they went up. She opend the front door of her appartment and said to killer come in hun this aint the richest place in neocron but i'm happy with it. He took a seat on the bench. Nat he said, Yes she replied. Do you know why those Black Dragon guys were after me ? I'm affraid not hun she said. But i heard them say something about a chick that also din't have no info at all. Killer jumped up and shouted dit u just said chick ? like in Chicky ? Dit they have my sister ? Tell me nat tell me now! Ho there, stop i don't know shit. I din't hear more. But i might know somebody who knows more. Who give me his name i'll go look him up. Ok his name is Danny. He comes to the club alot maybe he knows more. Ok i gonna see him Killer said as he walked out the door.

Walking towards the subway station he suddely relised he wasn't carring a gun. He cursed as he was missing his Rifle, His Trusty Pain Easer that his sister made. he got into the subway car and headed for Pepper park. A few min later he reached the front door of the club. he guy at the door stopped him asking what he came do to. He said i gotta see somebody, nat knows me. The man looked strange at him but said, ok for this time go in then and have fun. Killer walked to the back watching around suddenly he noticed a little guy in the back wearing pure black glothes a spy. That gotta be danny he thought and he headed for the table. As he took a seat he asked, Danny ? The spy looked at him and said that would be by name yes. Ok short and simple what dit black dragon want from me ? I don't know what your talking about who are you. My name is Killer. [TgR]KILLER to be exact. Ahhh its you, damnit i knew u would find me. I can't talk not here come to the back in 5 min. Killer watched him get up and get into a back room. 5 min later he followed him.

Ok now please tell me why Black Dragon took me here and what the hell they needed from me. As far as i know they are looking to get some spy into the Fallen Angels. But they are gathering info but they seem to have a hard time getting it. Your the second person already they brought here. Second already ? who was the other one. I gues that would be your sister danny said. Killer flew at him knocking him on the ground, Were is she tell me damnit were is she. Hold it i don't know jack shit danny said in a scarred voice. And how the hell u know she is my sister then killer screamed. I don't know for sure but the fact is she has the same marks and her name is on this rifle. Killer stood up as danny picked a rifle from out a box. Thats my Pain Easer how dit you get your hands on that damnit. I found it in the ally were they dumped you. I thought i could sell it. Sell it ? you nuts its my baby for crying out loud. Like i knew u were gonna survive it. After the shades trew you out for trash i thought u were a goner. Killer took his rifle from danny and checked the clip he sighed as a relief and pointed his rifle to the head of danny. what are you going to do what the. Killer pulled the trigger splattering danny's brains across the room. I can't stand ppl who are leaving people to die and take their stuff he mumbled, and he climed out the window just before some of the club guards stormed into the room.
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby sanityislost » Sat May 22, 2004 12:34 pm

Nice work dude, vewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwy Sweeet n_n

SiL
ImageImage
forwardslashsetspaceneedunderscoremonkspaceone
sanityislost
THN Uberaddict

Postby Ressi » Sat Jul 03, 2004 11:22 am

YEAHHHHHH.............go baby go
Ressi