Forums

Biotech Newbie whacked by Hendrix?

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Biotech Newbie whacked by Hendrix?

Postby Archeus » Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:16 am

just curious as to why Hendrix would kill a low level Biotech levelling in the cores.

This was before the newbie was reported killing an Angel Droner (who he said he didn't). A level 5 newbie it is unlikey they could kill a droner fast enough.
Archeus
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:36 am

lol a level 5 noob can't waste anybody.. not even a 0/2 i think.. kinda hard when u can't do more then 1 dmg.. a droner would always see the red flashes and know he's under attack..

and aren't biotech neutral to us ? what clan hendrix is in btw ?
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Mumblyfish » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:42 am

Hendrix is with my clan, Tech Haven Banana Republic. And before you people start shooting your mouth off, Hendrix is also a low ranker, using the lowest TL "sweeper" shotgun.

So it isn't newbie ganking, since they were both low ranked. That said, I don't know why he killed the Biotech guy. Just did it for fun, I'd imagine.
Currently working on a short novella about mansex, and the lives and wives of the people who indulge in the forbidden act.

If you're a publisher who wouldn't mind getting their reputation forever tainted, give me a bell!
Mumblyfish
THN Visitor

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Nov 10, 2003 9:44 am

lol biotech aint a enemy faction.. u guys are screwing things up time to unscrew shit
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Archeus » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:12 pm

Leroy had brought him to TH to level up, but also told him to remove his LE :roll: which TBH he shouldn't of for a completely new player.

Gave him an LE and then explained he probably got whacked by the roaming PK'ers in the place. Said no it was Hendrix and even told me the FA clan he was in. I was a bit surprised.

I mean if your clan PK's that is fine but I thought there wasn't any PK clan in Tech Haven?
Archeus
THN fan

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:21 pm

U thought wrong that same clan got us in all shit probs with TG.. and i think leroy told him to do that so he could PPU for him.. he can't PPU for him with an LE in..
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby Archeus » Mon Nov 10, 2003 1:29 pm

Well he could just put an LE in himself. Only takes a few minutes to do.

But he said on FACTION it was so he could play as the game is supposed to be played.
Archeus
THN fan

Postby Comie » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:41 pm

erm Hendrix didnt PK him... rememeber there is that guy...
mander the brave he was PKing Newbies all day yesterday, i will speak with hendrix to find out

oh and what have the banana republic done to piss off the entire TG??
theyre a clan of low ranking PE's/spys and thats it
Comie
THN nib

Postby Mumblyfish » Mon Nov 10, 2003 2:41 pm

Well I'm sorry, this is all bullshit.

1) We're not a PK clan.

2) We're all lowbies.

3) We're getting blamed for all of TH's problems.

What a warm reception...
Currently working on a short novella about mansex, and the lives and wives of the people who indulge in the forbidden act.

If you're a publisher who wouldn't mind getting their reputation forever tainted, give me a bell!
Mumblyfish
THN Visitor

Postby HusK » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:31 pm

killer care to explain?

We've just been accused ourselves, I would kill you for accusing anyone else withoud any HARD facts on the table, and with that I mean the "PKing clan" and the clan that "got us into trouble with TG" which could be the same offcourse.

And to THBR killing neutrals/allies for fun is called PKing, no matter the level and in my eyes its wrong, but before we get ahead of ourselves, nobody even knows the reason of the killing for sure yet.

If it is for fun... I'm only gonna say we are NOT black dragon and shouldn't realy do that for fun.
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby hendrix » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:53 pm

to start, I didnt kill him, he killed me, second im not here to pk im here with my clan, I dont go about needlesly pk'ing friendlies.
hendrix
THN nib

Postby [TgR]KILLER » Mon Nov 10, 2003 3:54 pm

i don't know what is there about this stuff but i know Fish pissed TG off big time.. i spoke with FF about that loads of times.. and i was there when Fish was hunting FF with his SXR buddy's
[TgR]KILLER
THN Whore

Postby HusK » Mon Nov 10, 2003 4:02 pm

ok, no accusations then, just a fact that FF doesn't like them...fine with me.

If people move away further from the origional topic I will close this threat!

Origional Topic wrote:just curious as to why Hendrix would kill a low level Biotech levelling in the cores.

This was before the newbie was reported killing an Angel Droner (who he said he didn't). A level 5 newbie it is unlikey they could kill a droner fast enough

Weither you answer this I don't care, as Arch said, he's just curious ;)
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby Archeus » Mon Nov 10, 2003 5:46 pm

hendrix wrote:to start, I didnt kill him, he killed me, second im not here to pk im here with my clan, I dont go about needlesly pk'ing friendlies.

Cheers. It would make sense with the other person being claimed they were PK'ed by him and actually saw him hitting him with a Gat.

I was only posting what he said. I would be willing to bet he lied. It wouldn't be the first time such an incident happened. I got whacked a month or so back by a CM and then claimed I started the fight. Had to post the logs to get other Angels to believe me at the time.
Archeus
THN fan

Postby hendrix » Mon Nov 10, 2003 6:56 pm

I dont own a gat, im only rank 22 so me using a gat would be out of the question.
hendrix
THN nib

Next

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2