Forums

just for your information...

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

just for your information...

Postby Azra'il » Sat Nov 08, 2003 4:29 pm

as most of you probably know, i've rerolled my lovely spy to ugly apu... therefore my spy will become unactive for some time. I'm saying for some time, because it's pretty likely i will return (reroll again, that is) to him sooner or later.
But first i have to do some relaxing, unstressing things, like monkie killing for example, cause last few weeks in TH were rather tiresome.
In other words, i was needing some change to find fun with this game again. And as for now, it works, even as i've always hated monkies, it's pretty fun to play them, so i stay with this char for awhile (maybe he will became useful somehow...) that is untill i got bored and reroll back to my spy again (well, i'm also thinking about PE, but that's another story). So don't bother with me too much pls, as i will probably become less active than usual - just need to unstress myself a bit, go on a rampage, do a few epics and so on...
It seems it is the only way to defend myself against attack of neo-boredom. I will probably change faction too, need to get pp resistor and NEXT reveeler, (so don't KOS me, hehe) but i'll be back anyway so don't worry (uh, as it would be the reason to worry about... sheesh what an egoist i am... sorry)

oh well, thanks for attention

az
Azra'il
THN nib

Postby Zane » Sat Nov 08, 2003 5:15 pm

I believe we've already spoken. I'll get that vehicle to you asap.

Be safe *smiles*
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby HusK » Sat Nov 08, 2003 9:01 pm

I'm realy glad its just for epic sake :)
So I hear just the PP epic then? hehe even better.

I do hope your not as ugly as Mr.Garett cause damn he's scaring the shit out of me with his white monkeyboy looks brrrr.

cya soon mate.
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2