Forums

Phoenix Ltd Suspends Contracts Pending Theft Investigation.

For all discussion about the Neocron 2 world.

Moderator: Tech Haven Network - Moderator team

Phoenix Ltd Suspends Contracts Pending Theft Investigation.

Postby Zane » Mon Nov 03, 2003 3:31 pm

We regret to inform you that Phoenix Ltd will be on hiatus for the next week as we recouperate and investigate following an incident that has lost Phoenix in the region of 13 Million credits in revenue.

Vehicle keys, VC9-10, blueprints for APC's and VC10 have all been stolen from the development cabinets and several newer starting employees have been suspended until we can resolve this issue.

Should anyone have any information pertaining to the theft, they are asked to contact the Phoenix Ltd Management as soon as possible.

Only orders currently awaiting collection will be distributed and all other contracts will be delayed for the duration of the week as we rebuild stocks.
-Zane Shadowfall (Deceased) (68/69**)
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby HusK » Mon Nov 03, 2003 8:59 pm

Damn that ^#$%#$^@#$ s*cks dude! >:( >:( >:(

If I ever find out who did this is, and the person did not make up for his mistake by giving it back, I swear I will not rest till I his/her account is realy fuckedup.

I suggest zane you ask a GM to make certain cabinets access to certain clan levels only. So that you can have realy safe cabinets. ( that should be possible )
Tech Haven Network - Former Lead Moderator / Former co-administrator
HusK
THN Whore

Postby HTEC9900 » Mon Nov 03, 2003 9:25 pm

Holy smokes .. that's pretty fucked up (pls excuse the language) .. I really hope that we can find the bastard(s) that did this and recuperate quickly. Once I get my hands on a CST tool I'll be here to help rebuild items as needed.
- HTEC9900
HTEC9900
THN fan

Postby Zane » Mon Nov 03, 2003 11:27 pm

Well, I've outsourced the services of another scientist and we will spend the next week rebuilding stocks.

We will also complete our own investigation into the theft.
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Morpheous » Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:40 am

Stupid thiefs...

my clan on saturn got robbed once, but not that bad...just a few rares....but 13 mill?!! /ooc

*grabs rifle*

Do we know who yet??
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Postby Brammers » Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:34 pm

Ok one of the items stolen was a 4 slotted Blacksun, with 4 free slots. There are only three 4 slotted Blacksuns in existant, which has my name stamped on it.

Two of them are owned I belive by Zane and Syntax Error. If anyone is offered one for sale, or finds it in circulation please contact us.
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Jest » Tue Nov 04, 2003 5:44 pm

Brammers wrote:Ok one of the items stolen was a 4 slotted Blacksun, with 4 free slots. There are only three 4 slotted Blacksuns in existant, which has my name stamped on it.

Two of them are owned I belive by Zane and Syntax Error. If anyone is offered one for sale, or finds it in circulation please contact us.
On that note I am buying 4 slotted Blacksuns with no questions asked. :lol: j/k Hey Brammy-poo once I finish making my 50 Blacksun blueprints I might have a job for you.

Guys let me know what you need to get back on track. I can gladly save my weapon part 9s and 10s and just give em to you if you can use em.
Jest
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby Brammers » Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:13 pm

Jest wrote: On that note I am buying 4 slotted Blacksuns with no questions asked. :lol: j/k Hey Brammy-poo once I finish making my 50 Blacksun blueprints I might have a job for you.

:x You know where to come for your guns to be made, no questions asked :)

Jest wrote:Guys let me know what you need to get back on track. I can gladly save my weapon part 9s and 10s and just give em to you if you can use em.

WP9's and WP10's are not used in anything oddly! They may good recycling matertial for ammo.

We are getting back on track, which was helped largely by Mr HTEC's return and also Tricia helping us out for a week.

Otherwise the store is open as normal!
Brammers - THN Admin & CEO Phoenix Ltd.
Brammers
THN Lead Administrator

Clan: Phoenix Ltd
Faction: Fallen Angels

Postby Morpheous » Tue Nov 04, 2003 6:51 pm

Me and Tricia McMillin have finished bringing the level of WP blueprints back to an acceptable level

We are well on the way back on track
Morpheous
THN Addicted

Postby Zane » Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:01 pm

The four slot Blacksun that is 'missing'.. isn't actually missing.

Wolfwood and I have identical (and I mean perfectly identical) ultimated explosive Blacksuns. I gave him the other as a gesture for the weapons he gave me.

I'm tempted to keep the Ultimated blacksun because it is so very nice. But when you can use a ROLH without drugs, *smirks*, it's kinda only an ornament.

If you want it Jest, you can trade it for a lib part or two *grins*
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby Jest » Tue Nov 04, 2003 7:28 pm

Zane wrote:The four slot Blacksun that is 'missing'.. isn't actually missing.

Wolfwood and I have identical (and I mean perfectly identical) ultimated explosive Blacksuns. I gave him the other as a gesture for the weapons he gave me.

I'm tempted to keep the Ultimated blacksun because it is so very nice. But when you can use a ROLH without drugs, *smirks*, it's kinda only an ornament.

If you want it Jest, you can trade it for a lib part or two *grins*
Sounds good to me. I decided to go back to my Blacksun setup so I wont be using the RoLH any more. I'll gladly see what you can take off my hands for the trade, though I have already bought the parts needed for 50 BSs to be built. :P
Jest
THN Wiki Administrator

Postby Zane » Tue Nov 04, 2003 8:19 pm

Well.. this blacksun should be worth a mint.. it's a showpiece really, you could probably get better stats if you modded it for PvP.

Ultimated, Laser sight, Explosive Ammo, Damage Mod

the fact that it's Ultimated and one of a 'pair' by Brammers makes it something I don't want to see get thrown away, but given to someone who will use it.
Zane
THN Addicted

Postby kir » Wed Nov 05, 2003 12:37 am

You already know about my parts stocks, so just send me a message if you needs some to round out an order.
Last edited by kir on Wed Nov 05, 2003 3:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
kir
THN User

Postby Trillian » Wed Nov 05, 2003 2:56 am

Zane wrote:

It doent matter if you can use it without drugs if you cant cap the damage on it w/o a ppu pistol buff. *cough* ZANE *cough*

:)
Trillian
THN Addicted

Postby Zane » Wed Nov 05, 2003 8:00 am

Who cares about capped damage when I can have a blue swirly and no drug flash *grins*
Zane
THN Addicted

Return to Tech Haven Sector 2